Is there a way???

Options
Is there a way that I can go back and print my food log. I am taking a clinical nutrition class and the homework was to bring your food log. Please help homework due in an hour. I can't remake all my eating...I hope there is otherwise I have to either miss class or make up what I ate...

Replies

• Destined
    Destined Posts: 116
    Options
    Is there a way that I can go back and print my food log. I am taking a clinical nutrition class and the homework was to bring your food log. Please help homework due in an hour. I can't remake all my eating...I hope there is otherwise I have to either miss class or make up what I ate...
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Go to the bottom of the food log & click on "view printable report". If you need a different date, click on the left & right arrows at the top of the page, or just manually change the date in the boxes. HTH!
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    i think you can go to the food tab and at the bottom it says printable report, then it takes you to another page. at the top of that page on the left you can select the time frame you want to print.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I just saw something checking that out!

once you click on "view printable report", you can change the dates at the top of the page & get multiple dates on one page. tada! :flowerforyou: I've never printed those before! Good luck at your nutrition class!
  • Destined
    Destined Posts: 116
    Options
    Thank you so much girl.. I figured it out..U are a life saver. So now I don't have to call my instructor and come up with a lame excuse. HAVE A BLESSED DAY EVERYONE:love:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    You're welcome! :flowerforyou: