Fleetly app

Options
Is anyone else using this app? I have it and have tried to get my hubby and son in it, but they aren't doing anything. I would love to have some MFP peeps on there to help motivate me.

Fleetly is a fitness app where you track your exercise and gain points, you can join challenges, get on leader boards, and earn medals.
It's a fun way to gamify exercise.
I joined the Six Pack challenge and have moved from 101st place to 75th place just because I want to see that number get closer to the top.

Replies

• snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    I just went to the website, I should get into the habit of checking into that site from now on! Thanks love!
  • welcomenuts
    welcomenuts Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Cool! Look me up, I think my name is the same. :)
  • amayzingamanda
    amayzingamanda Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    just searched it in my app store. I really may download it. I'm always looking for motivation to get my workouts done as well as new ideas.

thanks for the post!
  • Victoriav99
    Victoriav99 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    That sounds like fuN! I will be downloading it!
  • Liss416
    Liss416 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    This looks so fun! I went to the website and logged in, etc... Don't have an iphone... so will download app when/if they create one for droid.

Thanks for telling us about this!
  • welcomenuts
    Options
    I would love to have some "friends" on fleetly for some fun, healthy competition.
    Feel free to add me, my name should be the same.

I'm working hard to get into the 60's today on my sit up challenge. :)
  • Liss416
    Options
    I love the fleetly site! I set up the account yesterday, but logged in my fitness today... I joined 3 challenges, the 6 pack, fall 100 miler and 100 miler for 2011... I'm confused about my number.... after I added my exercise - it went from 2 to 5 to 7 to 3? I guess in time it will make sense... Thanks again for telling us about the site!
  • Liss416
    Options
    Suzandees... I just sent you a fleetly friend invite... right now my account is under my full name Elisabeth - I'm going to try to change it to my mfp name... just wanted to give you a heads up...
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    downloading as I type. I will make my name the same as well... jennmoore3

Well, I have to hook up to the computer to download...
  • Liss416
    Options
    I think I'm going to keep "Elisabeth" as my name... if you get a friend invite from an Elisabeth.. it's me... also, it took me a smidge to figure out how to enter stuff (apparently I'm not that smart) so if you have questions... let me know... I joined a couple of challenges too - the 2 running ones and the 2 ab ones... fun stuff... I needed this motivation... this couldn't have happened at a better time....
  • Liss416
    Options
    jenn.... just sent you a friend invite....
  • jennmoore3
    Options
    I think I'm going to keep "Elisabeth" as my name... if you get a friend invite from an Elisabeth.. it's me... also, it took me a smidge to figure out how to enter stuff (apparently I'm not that smart) so if you have questions... let me know... I joined a couple of challenges too - the 2 running ones and the 2 ab ones... fun stuff... I needed this motivation... this couldn't have happened at a better time....

You found me!!!:happy:
  • welcomenuts
    Options
    Jennmoore3, I tried to find you, but my search is coming up empty.

Liss416, you joined a lot of challenges!!!

I just hit 60th on the sit up challenge today!
    Going into the 50's tomorrow!
  • ladenicola
    Options
    Hey everyone,
    I work with the guys who made Fleetly, thanks for all the love!. I went ahead and friended all of you on their, although some of you are kicking my butt in terms of Fitness Level...
  • jennmoore3
    Options

Well from what I am seeing, it looks like we have real names on here. So... try my at jenn moore, because I cant seem to find you either.
  • jennmoore3
    Options
    Hey everyone,
    I work with the guys who made Fleetly, thanks for all the love!. I went ahead and friended all of you on their, although some of you are kicking my butt in terms of Fitness Level...

I love it! I am still figuring out everything, and some exercises I haven't a clue of the name, but so far I am loving it!
  • welcomenuts
    Options
    Hey everyone,
    Awesome!!
    My hubby is an app developer as well. :) he's the one who introduced me to Fleetly. I really do love it.
  • welcomenuts
    Options

Well from what I am seeing, it looks like we have real names on here. So... try my at jenn moore, because I cant seem to find you either.
    Mine is Suzan Dees, maybe it's a little easier to search for me? I still can't find you. :(
  • Liss416
    Options
    Hey everyone,

Could you ask them to make an app for droid? Don't know if that's a task that's easily done... but I would love to be able to have this one my phone... Also... thank them... it's so much fun! I'm a competitive person by nature and I'm having a blast earning points and medals (or medal at this point - lol)
  • ladenicola
    Options
    Could you ask them to make an app for droid? Don't know if that's a task that's easily done... but I would love to be able to have this one my phone... Also... thank them... it's so much fun! I'm a competitive person by nature and I'm having a blast earning points and medals (or medal at this point - lol)

I'll pass along the thanks, I know what you mean about the competition. I was going to stop my workout today until I saw I was 2 points away from passing the guy above me. Couldn't help but do some more bodyweight squats.

The android app is definitely on the to do list but it's not something that is especially easy to do because the programming knowledge required to make apps for droid and iphone is completely different.