NSV - Smaller portions

Options
FatDadSlim
FatDadSlim Posts: 497 Member
I can no longer stomach 75g of rice/pasta so have had to reduce it to 65g portions.

Have you had to cut back on your portions as you have shrunk?

Replies

• snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    My meals have shrunk a lot in size because I have small meals all day now instead of 3 regular ones. Whenever I go out I have to plan out what I wont eat or what I will save for later because there is way too much!
  • mmocarr
    mmocarr Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your victory!

I have noticed some changes in my portioning one example if you're interested;

My absolute favorite take-out used to be Thai food.
    I have avoided it for months but one day my boyfriend came home with it saying he wanted to surprise me. I was super nervous I used to eat it all and then feel sad. sick. ect.

This time I decide to measure out my portions drink water and eat it mindfully, enjoying the food, instead of shoveling it in my mouth. Well, I ended up dividing it into three separate servings( I ate for the next 2 days) and still couldn't finish it! I couldn't believe that I used to eat it all in one sitting.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!