Hi :)

Options
Hi, i just started My Fitness Pal this week, I wanted a little help with my weight loss as I didnt seem to have any motivation, I was pregnant but lost my baby at 14 weeks so it's been quite an emotional time and I'm a comfort eater! so I have a little bit of weight to lose and hopefully this will help. And maybe in the near future I will fall pregnant again :)

Replies

• ChristinaK42
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your baby. How long ago? I hope today finds you a little bit of peace and comfort.:heart:
  • Miggy52
    Miggy52 Posts: 164
    Options
    Sorry for your loss.....the people here are very nice...and good to give support on your weight loss journey....
  • Charmedmz
    Options
    Hello,

You must have been through a lot and having new goals in your life will make you feel a lot better, for sure.

I wish you all the best with your weight loss and don't stop hoping and trying to get pregnant again!

x
  • kalexander2005
    kalexander2005 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss. I lost my 18 year old son a few years ago, and I put on some weight afterwards as well, although i was already overweight. But, it didn't help. God bless and good luck on your journey. :)
  • karnypops
    karnypops Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all your nice words. It was 3 weeks ago now, so I'm starting to feel a little bit more positive about things and this is a wee step in the right direction :) Hope you are all doing well with your weight loss, it feels good to have some support :)
  • MikeDailyIntake
    Options
    I'm sorry for the loss
  • karnypops
    karnypops Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    kalexander2005 - I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, I hope your doing ok now and good luck with everything. x
  • jezmarie89
    Options
    Sorry for your loss..ive also lost a pregnancy it was two years ago i was 19 weeks. It was hard but i find that focusing on feel-good things helped get me through it! I can be a friend on your journey if you like :)
  • so sorry to hear about your loss :-( my sister lost her baby around 10 weeks so I kind of understand how you are feeling and what youre going through. I hope you find some comfort around here to not "comfort eat". Everyone here is really supportive and encouraging! It's a great place for support. Whether dealing with weight loss, or other troubles in life!

Welcome!