Hello! I'm A Pickering, Canada Biggest Loser Chick!

Options
Hi there. I just joined The Biggest Loser 3, here in Pickering. There are 50 of us, and we have 6 teams. Twice a week we meet with a trainer (the rest of the time we have to workout on our own), and we met with a nutritionist to talk about following the BL weight loss guideline. BL deals with counting calories, so I was thrilled to find this site!! Journalling is so important, and the tools here are great!
Our first challenge this week, is a treadmill challenge. Whomever walks the most miles wins. Today is Day One, and I actually got up at the crack of dawn, went to the gym and walked over 3 miles. I'm sleepy now. LOL!

Replies

• klnewell
    Options
    Hi there. I just joined The Biggest Loser 3, here in Pickering. There are 50 of us, and we have 6 teams. Twice a week we meet with a trainer (the rest of the time we have to workout on our own), and we met with a nutritionist to talk about following the BL weight loss guideline. BL deals with counting calories, so I was thrilled to find this site!! Journalling is so important, and the tools here are great!
    Our first challenge this week, is a treadmill challenge. Whomever walks the most miles wins. Today is Day One, and I actually got up at the crack of dawn, went to the gym and walked over 3 miles. I'm sleepy now. LOL!
  • theGuest
    theGuest Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    It is so bazzar to see someone from the burbs of Toronto.

I'm in pickering as well. but i'll never admit it if you ask me twice.

Good luck!!!
  • klnewell
    Options
    That's funny! I moved here from Toronto, and I admit it all the time. Still close to the city, and I feel "somewhat" safer here with my kids.