HELLO ALL!

Options
Hi, just stumbled upon this site! Wow!! How awesome is this!hehehe..
My husband and I decided to get motivated and start losing some weight and get healthier. We decided to do a biggest loser challenge. Him and I vs my sister and her hubby. With diet and exercise I lost 6 lbs in the first week, I went from 174 lbs to 168 lbs and was soo excited!! So now I need something to help me keep this going. What a great site, I really should tell my sister about this, but, considering winning is on the line, I'll wait until AFTER our final weigh in! HAHAHA...So glad to join!

Replies

• chulie
    chulie Posts: 282
    Options
    Hi, just stumbled upon this site! Wow!! How awesome is this!hehehe..
    My husband and I decided to get motivated and start losing some weight and get healthier. We decided to do a biggest loser challenge. Him and I vs my sister and her hubby. With diet and exercise I lost 6 lbs in the first week, I went from 174 lbs to 168 lbs and was soo excited!! So now I need something to help me keep this going. What a great site, I really should tell my sister about this, but, considering winning is on the line, I'll wait until AFTER our final weigh in! HAHAHA...So glad to join!
  • tidwelljw
    tidwelljw Posts: 146
    Options
    Good Luck on your challenge! I have been on here for a couple days but you can't help but do better when you use this sight, it forces you to admit what you eat! Best of luck to you!
  • chelseachick
    Options
    Welcome the site is great. It helps keeps you hones - at least if you log everything and really understand what food and activities can do for you!
    gppd luck with the challenge and the weight loss.
  • JimWyatt
    Options
    Chelseachick,

Welcome to the site. It will definately help you achieve your nutritian goals!! I started a competition with my brother on 5 Jan 09 for the biggest loser by May 09. So far, he has lost 10 lbs and I have lost 6. My excuse is I am 6 years older than he is so I have to work harder with a slower metabolism to get revved back up.

My recommendation is to start a modest exercise program to compliment your food intake. Good luck with your challenge! :bigsmile:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This site is really great and will help you in so many ways. Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to MFP, I just wanted to wish you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.