SALMON FROM BOB EVANS?

HAS ANYBODY EVER HAD THE SALMON FROM BOB EVANS? IM IN NEED A OF A REVIEW!

Replies

• It's been awhile since I had it there, but I remember it was tasty.
  • cmiles23
    cmiles23 Posts: 234 Member
    It's been awhile since I had it there, but I remember it was tasty.

DID U GET THE LEMON BUTTER OR THE WILDFIRE BBQ SAUCE?
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    don't do it!!! I had it once and only took about a bite.. It was so dry and over cooked i couldn't even eat it. . I may just be spoiled though.. I usually only eat alaskan salmon
  • cmiles23
    don't do it!!! I had it once and only took about a bite.. It was so dry and over cooked i couldn't even eat it. . I may just be spoiled though.. I usually only eat alaskan salmon

I DEFINITLEY DONT LIKE DRY SALMON! BUT THE STATS ARE SO GOOD ON IT........ AND EVERYTHING ELSE IS SOOO HORRIBLY HIGH IN SODIUM, AND IM SICK OF CHICKEN!
  • cmiles23
    update: i got it, it wasnt dry at all, i enjoyed it but yes i have had better
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    I have their salmon now and then. It's the luck of the draw how dry it will be. I get the wildfire sauce on the side and dip my fork in it when I take a bite. Lemon juice also helps with the dryness.
    A better choice for low cal. seafood is Ruby Tuesday's Creole Catch. I ask them to go easy on the seasoning.
  • cmiles23
    I have their salmon now and then. It's the luck of the draw how dry it will be. I get the wildfire sauce on the side and dip my fork in it when I take a bite. Lemon juice also helps with the dryness.
    A better choice for low cal. seafood is Ruby Tuesday's Creole Catch. I ask them to go easy on the seasoning.

no ruby tuesdays around here that i know of........ this was just a quick work lunch!