Turkey, bean and kale soup

Options
abbyko
abbyko Posts: 108
Try this soup recipe, it's got turkey sausage, white beans and kale. It's low fat, low cal, high fiber and is really tasty and filling. I've made it about 3 times now. Freezes well too.

http://lemonsavory.com/

Replies

• stroken96
    stroken96 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing going to try it.
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    This looks great, thanks for sharing! How much turkey sausage do you actually use? Is it a pound?
  • snastacio
    Options
    I read that you can use ginger ale as a substitute for the white wine....has anyone done this? I would like a substitute tha works well.
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Thanks This looks yummy! im going to make it sometime!!
  • abbyko
    abbyko Posts: 108
    Options
    This looks great, thanks for sharing! How much turkey sausage do you actually use? Is it a pound?

I'm not sure what the exact weight is, but if I had to guess I'd say it was about a pound. If you plan to just use ground turkey meat make sure to add some of the Italian seasonings that would have been in the sausage.
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options

I'm not sure what the exact weight is, but if I had to guess I'd say it was about a pound. If you plan to just use ground turkey meat make sure to add some of the Italian seasonings that would have been in the sausage.

Okay, will do - thanks!!!