Something's Gotta Give

Options
I've been slowly packing on weight pretty much since puberty, and now I'm 25 and well beyond any illusion of being "just a little overweight" or "overweight but healthy." My husband and I are starting to talk about having a family, and given that we're both very overweight, we've agreed that we'll start trying once we both drop to under 200 lbs. We've already started to change our eating habits (working on eating AT HOME, which has always been a problem for us, and smaller portions, another trouble spot), and starting to exercise. I know it's going to be a long road; I'm looking at dropping a substantial amount of weight, and it's not going to happen in a couple of months. But my best friend told me about this site, and it seemed like a great way to go. I'd love to hear from anyone who's dropped a lot of weight, just to hear what it's like on the other side.

Replies

• withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Take a look at the Success Stories forum and you will find no shortage of people who dropped 50, 100 or even more pounds! I've lost 55lbs so far myself, and am working to lose at least 17 more. Best of luck to you :flowerforyou:
  • tseecka
    tseecka Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of you girl! We can totally do this, I have the utmost faith in you. :)