Liquid Protein?

Options
2»

Replies

• Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    There's this great pill I can sell you. You take it three times a day instead of breakfast, lunch and dinner and you lose weight FAST!
  • LK2009
    Options
    I was on a no meat diet plus exercise for two months, went down from about 05lbs to 193lbs. At this point, I've come across with no diet.com radio ad. I tried nodiet.com liquid protein for over two months. Followed their instructions precisely. After the first month, my waistline did not change but my morning's weight went up from 193lbs to 195lbs. Live chat at no diet.com refused to discussed my concern. Gave me an email where to send my questions. Sent. In response, I received a long copy-paste questionary with no greeting, no signature, no addressing specifics of my situations. The response was very discouraging. But I really wanted the product working, decided to give it more time, purchased two more bottles. Now, at about 2.5 months into the program, I added 0.5 inch to my waistline and my morning weight is 198lbs. Stopped taking the product, too much damage, undermined all my previous efforts. Sent them email asking refund. In response received this letter, again no greeting, no signature.

Sorry the product is not refundable

It is not advertised as a refundable product

As it is just not realistic - we can't verify a person took it or gave it away to someone.

For some reasons I was sure it was advertised as refundable. Will listen to the radio add agin before contacting my credit card. Decide for yourself.