Anyone From Saskatchewan

Options
Hey!! Is there any one else here from Saskatchewan??
i saw a post the other day about an Alberta group starting up... how about Saskatchewan?

Replies

• denimangel
    denimangel Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hey!! Is there any one else here from Saskatchewan??
    i saw a post the other day about an Alberta group starting up... how about Saskatchewan?
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I havn't seen anyone on here from saskatchewan, but I'm in Manitoba. Wanna start a boring-central provinces group? lol :laugh:
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    I have a friend from there. We have been cyber friends for 6 years. Wonderful girl. She is suppose to join me here in Feb. Hope you find a nice little group here. -- I belong to the senior golden sneakers clyub here and we have a great time.-Marie
  • TashaS
    TashaS Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I am, I am! :bigsmile:

I live just outside of Saskatoon!

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]132540.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • denimangel
    Options
    Doesn't look like there are many Saskatchewanites here!! But I like your idea kerrilucko... lets start a central provinces group!! And we will be anything but BORING!!:wink: Welcome to any and everyone in the central provinces of Canada!! Lets build each other up!! Be there for one another and help all of us reach our goals... and... stay there!! I live in Weyburn, Sask... where is everyone else from!!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I am in Thompson, Manitoba but I'm FROM Ottawa, Ontario. Yes, there are very few on here from Man and Sask. but that's ok, we represent :drinker:
  • arthkicker
    arthkicker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hey there, it's the ALberta team but we could make it the CAnadain Team... please feel to join..no boudaries..lol :drinker:
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    I am, I am! :bigsmile:

I live just outside of Saskatoon!

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]132540.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

Bahhh!!! Nice to see you Tasha!! Guess T conviced you to join up too hey?

I'm from Saskatoon!! Go Team Sask!
  • denimangel
    Options
    Alberta team!! How many do you have? A Canadian Team might be okay... what do you think everyone!! I think the Canadians on here are far and few between!! Anyone else out there from anywhere in Canada?

Hey! I got my 5 DVD set of videos from Jillian Michaels store!! It is her biggest winner set it includes: shape up front, shape up backside, cardio kickbox, maximize full frontal and maximize back in action. Has anyone else tried any of these? I have been doing the 30 day shred.. but wanted something else that I could change to once in a while, i watched the shape up front this afternoon... it looks brutal!! But well.. I'm game... might kill me... but I'm game! :ohwell:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    I'm from Ontario...near Toronto. Can I join?
  • denimangel
    Options
    Welcome!!! so does anyone have any suggestions as to what we should call our group?
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! so does anyone have any suggestions as to what we should call our group?

How about the Crazy Canucks
  • arthkicker
    Options
    Alberta Team is just getting started we have lots of room for new comers . You are right there doesn't seem to be many canadians so we might as well stick together...LOL

Can't wait to have more people on our team:drinker:
  • denimangel
    Options
    So what do you think jomickey... shall we all join together and call ourselves the crazy canucks?
  • sunshine_girl
    Options
    I am from Saskatoon but have been living in NC for 2 years.
  • arthkicker
    Options
    Crazy canucks it is.. I will start a new thread under support and motivation and everyone wants to move over there and give their starting weights we can get this team rolling//:drinker: