not losing it!

Options
Ok so yesterday morning I was at 183lbs and this morning I'm at 185lbs. I was under my calorie intake, so what am I doing wrong?

Replies

• Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Can't gain 2 lbs without eating an extra 7000 calories. So it's water weight. Fluctuations happen daily. Only take to heart once a week weigh ins.
  • fish119
    fish119 Posts: 67
    Options
    Be cautious of how much sugar and sodium you consume. Those 2 things can make you retain water. I would also suggest drinking more water to flush out your system. I bet it will be gone tomorrow :smile:
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I have had that happen several times, for me at least it's usually water weight. Sometimes it happens two day after I have a girls night out where I have a couple drinks, it usually disappears a day or two later, as long as I drink a ton of water.
  • richfaber
    richfaber Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    don't weigh your self every day. your body weight can swing five pounds in 24 hours due to water and just having food in your gut. You may go 3-4 days without seeing anything than bamm down 1 or 2. be patient and stick to the numbers I am down 15 in 50 days but its is not a smooth march lots of ups and downs. Also your mind can play tricks and you can cheat yourself. be sure you are accurate.