to show my hubby i love him...

Options

Replies

• christinad95
    christinad95 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I leave the toilet seat down:smile:

Speaking from experience: that's the best gift any man can give a woman!!!:happy:
  • aneumany
    aneumany Posts: 165 Member
    Options

Speaking from experience: that's the best gift any man can give a woman!!!:happy:

^^^^^ agreeeeedd!!!! makes me wanna choke him everytime!!!! grrrrr lol
  • fabi8081
    fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I do the yard work. That's kind of the man job (it's in the marriage contract I'm almost sure I saw it there.) :) So I mow the lawn pick up the doggy poo poo and pull the weeds. So he can have a weekend off to do what he wants.
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    i make sure the baby (he's two) is all bathed and in his pjs when he gets home from work so that after a long crappy day he gets to have total full on play time :)
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    When I make plans to spend the day with my girlfriends, I check with him to see what he wants me to put in the crock-pot for him. That way he still gets a home cooked meal for dinner made with love, even if he doesn't get to enjoy it with me by his side. :) He's so spoiled!

you are me!! mine is wicked spoiled :D mine doenst even know how to run the dishwasher or the washing machine...yet, im okay with that cause he won't screw it up :)
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Today I left him the leftovers from dinner so he doesn't have to go out for lunch-he has a stress fracture in his leg and is on crutches. Tonight I'll make more food that will have leftovers for him for tomorrow, not sure if it'll be Tuscan chicken or Chicken Parmesan. Or possibly Gluten Free Cauliflower crust pizza. I'll let him decide!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options

I know this and it's a little known secret most women think diamonds are a waste of money! They'd rather have a car or house.
  • mamafrahm
    mamafrahm Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm usually the one who cleans the house, dishes and laundry..... so I would say that he has things pretty good. When I am feeling like doing something special I usually buy him a card and write what I'm gonna do....er.... how much I love him (keepin' it clean, folks!!)
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Sticky note "I love you" all over truck!
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options

I know this and it's a little known secret most women think diamonds are a waste of money! They'd rather have a car or house.

Lol I leave it up in "his" bathroom! Lol
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when there's silverware to do, which we both HATE doing, I'll tell him that he has to do it and then I'll surprise him by doing it anyway. I'll also do other things like pick up the room when it's getting cluttered or surprise him with breakfast. I do lots of little things, but I think those are the best :)
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options

Lol I leave it up in "his" bathroom! Lol

That's when I remove the seat. Think it's funny to leave it down? I'll just take it off and you can have wet buttcheeks.
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    WHAT we're supposed to show them we love them???

I thought I married him and that was enough. :laugh:
  • Salamanda425
    Options
    I make him Italian food (which I hate!)......he doesn't get it that often!
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I like to give her recipes for different sandwiches to make me.

i think you mean sammich
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I send him random texts and tell him how much I love him and how I don't ever want to be without him. I will make him his favorite meals.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    I like to give her recipes for different sandwiches to make me.

i think you mean sammich

Now make me one.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    I think a surprise of breakfast in bed is fun~:bigsmile:
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    I do all kinds of stuff...massages when he's had troubles sleeping (he suffers from PTSD) - he's NEVER had someone give him a massage so he loves it. In fact, I gave him a back & scalp massage last night because he has been sleeping like crap all week.

On Veterans Day & his B-day he gets to pick whatever he wants to eat for dinner, and I make it from scratch. This veteran's day he wants chicken & dumplings.

We are always doing nice stuff for one another and we make the effort to spend one on one time with each other - even if it's just grabbing a coffee @ starbucks or walk around walmart together. :)
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    these are great! <3