Ladies - what are your (goal) Measurements?

Options
You can tell me to mind my own business if you want, but I am curious... for those of you at (or near) your goal weight or size, what are your measurements?
If you aren't there yet, what are your goal measurements?
Chest/Waist/Hips?

My goal was to be in Size 12 pants. I'm 5'10" with a large bone structure, so that seemed ideal to me. Well, my body lost fairly evenly everwhere EXCEPT my waist, which is miniature compared to the rest of me, so I now wear Size 8 or 10 pants, Small (or extra small) shirts, and 34DDD bras. I feel like I am a cartoon sometimes because of how exaggerated my curves are.

I'm now at 39" / 27.5" / 38"

Replies

• TonnaJai
    TonnaJai Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Current 34/28.5/43
    Goal 34/26/36
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9"... I don't have a goal weight, but I do have goal measurements/size.

CURRENT: 43"-36"-46" -- dress size 14/16, 38DD
    GOAL: 40-30"-40" -- dress size 10/12

For me right now my main area that I'd like to whittle is my waist. I'm fine with my other measurements, but to keep them in proportion with my waist as it shrinks, they should go down as well. :)
  • cbear017
    cbear017 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You can tell me to mind my own business if you want, but I am curious... for those of you at (or near) your goal weight or size, what are your measurements?
    Chest/Waist/Hips?

My goal was to be in Size 12 pants. I'm 5'10" with a large bone structure, so that seemed ideal to me. Well, my body lost fairly evenly everwhere EXCEPT my waist, which is miniature compared to the rest of me, so I now wear Size 8 or 10 pants, Small (or extra small) shirts, and 34DDD bras. I feel like I am a cartoon sometimes because of how exaggerated my curves are.

I know you'll reach your goal but keep in mind that your current measurements are good and perfectly in proportion! I'm 5'9 and still have about 17 pounds to lose.

My current measurements:

Bust 36"
    Waist 26"
    Hips 42"

I have some big *kitten* hips (for my size) but I like them. I'm hoping to change my measurements to the following:

Bust 34"
    Waist 24"
    Hips 40"

I hope I don't lose more than a cup size in the chest...currently 36D, but wouldn't mind a C. I also don't think I can shrink my hips so I'm just focusing on making my butt nicer. I'm hoping to be able to wear size 27 jeans again *sigh*. I always have to get the waist of them taken in :(
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I don't really have goal measurements or even a goal weight anymore. I want to be 18-20% body fat.
  • katyk00
    katyk00 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm kicking myself for not taking measurements when I started but....my size 12 work pants were getting snug and I believe I was wearing an 8 in shirts...

Currently:
    Bust-34
    Waist-28
    Hips-39.5

I'm about 5 lbs from my goal weight so it doesn't look like my hips are gonna come down any further, currently size 10 in pants would LOVE to see me wearing 8s which would be 37-38 in hips
  • garebearsgirl
    Options
    I just started mfp, I'm 5'4, 163 pounds and my measurements are 42-34-40. I would love to be 135-140 pounds and have measurements approx. be 37-29-35. I am thick around the middle so my waist will never be small.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Chest/Waist/Hips?

I know you'll reach your goal but keep in mind that your current measurements are good and perfectly in proportion! I'm 5'9 and
    Oh, I am PAST my goal. I meant that, because my hips and chest are so large in relation to my waist, I feel like a cartoon character with exaggerated proportions sometimes. I don't want to be any smaller... except maybe my boobs, but they didn't disappear in the 108 pounds I shed and are unlikely to do so now that I am done losing weight, although it is possible, since I am still trying to gain some more muscle.
  • Italianyc84
    Italianyc84 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4'', 168 and currently wear a size 10 (though they are getting a bit big...8 more pounds and I'll be into the 8's!)

I started at 212, wore a size 14/16 and a 38F bra. Waist was 37 and hips 48.

Now I'm wearing a 36DD, waist is 32 and hips are 41. My goal weight is 145 which will put me at a size 6 or so, and most likely a 36D bra (that's what I wore the last time I weighed 145 LOL)
  • Leviram
    Leviram Posts: 77
    Options
    5'10" currently I am totally a pear shape I think. I currently wear a size 14 hoping to go down to a size 12.

Chest 45"
    Waist 38.5"
    hips 49"

Weight 199lbs

Goal
    Weight 175lbs
    Chest 40"
    Waist 35"
    Hips 45"
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    36/30/36

But i have a belly pouch that measures 35 :( That is the only bit I am bothered about anymore, aiming for in the 20's atm

I take a UK 10, 5ft 5 and 137lb

Would also like to lose 5 inch off upper thigh, currently 21 inch
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I haven't measured by bust in a while (I'm not tracking that) but I think this is about right:

37 / 30.5 / 39.5

I'm actually okay with the bust and hips, but if I was wishing, I'd take at least 4 off the waist. But at age 50 with a sedentary desk job I don't know if that will happen. I'd be happy at

37 / 28 / 38
  • SuperCork
    SuperCork Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Since even at my lowest weight I was much smaller than I am now but never particularly toned, I have no clue what measurements I should strive for since once I get back in that weight range, I suspect I will be much smaller since muscle is denser than fat. I'm 5'10", medium frame, and fairly short-waisted so...I think maybe a size 6 pant size is reasonable. I'd love for my chest to be back in the 34B range and waist...I have no idea since I definitely don't think I'd have an hourglass figure when I'm smaller.
  • tukrainets
    Options
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure where I want to be. I am currenly 210lbs 43/40/46.5 I would liek to be between 135and 150- lbs. I am 5'6". I'm just so unseure since I'v ebeen overweight for so long. I think i would like to see my measurements as somthing like 38/30/40 but I can't say for sure. a size 8 would be wonderful
  • CMorning99
    CMorning99 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    If I could get my hips/thighs below 39 inches (currently 41.5) I will take whatever happens above that area.
  • cbear017
    cbear017 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Chest/Waist/Hips?

I know you'll reach your goal but keep in mind that your current measurements are good and perfectly in proportion! I'm 5'9 and
    Oh, I am PAST my goal. I meant that, because my hips and chest are so large in relation to my waist, I feel like a cartoon character with exaggerated proportions sometimes. I don't want to be any smaller... except maybe my boobs, but they didn't disappear in the 108 pounds I shed and are unlikely to do so now that I am done losing weight, although it is possible, since I am still trying to gain some more muscle.

Sorry, the title was "what are your goal measurements?" and I assumed since you said "my current measurements are...." that you hadn't reached your goal yet, which is CRAZY because you have great measurements. Soooo congratulations! They are perfectly in proportion and I think curves are awesome! I wish my hips were more in-line with my bust but I can't do a thing about it :(
  • Tahoe77Chelle
    Tahoe77Chelle Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be a solid size 6...not a 6/8 LOL. Or a too tight 6 like I am now. My measurements are 34/28/35 (I have no waist) and I'd like to be 34/26/35 haha.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Bust=35
    Waist=28
    Hips=36

I am 2 inches from goal for my waist and 1 inch from goal for my hips

I am currently in a size 8...but all the new jeans I bought in an 8 are now seeming a bit loose. I dont know if I want to be a 6...but will see
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Chest/Waist/Hips?

Sorry, the title was "what are your goal measurements?" and I assumed since you said "my current measurements are...." that you hadn't reached your goal yet, which is CRAZY because you have great measurements. Soooo congratulations! They are perfectly in proportion and I think curves are awesome! I wish my hips were more in-line with my bust but I can't do a thing about it :(

Wouldn't it be awesome if you could choose where you lose? Alas, genetics trump wishes. When I started, I was 54" / 45.5" / 54" or something like that. I have shed 108 pounds and 90 inches all over my body since September 2010. I went from 56% body fat to 23%. I am happy where I am, I just wish I didn't have such enormous breasts or such a big gap in teh waistbands of all of my bottoms from my proportionately tiny waist.
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Here are my measurements... I'm 5'7" and also have a larger bone structure. Calves: 15.5", Thighs: 25.5", Hips: 41", Waist: 29", Arms: 12". I wear SM/MED tops and am also crazy curvy... Well, except where my boobs are concerned... I'm only a small B cup. Ideally, I'd like to get to the following: Arms: 11", Calves: 14", Thighs: 24", Hips: 39" and Waist: 28". Not sure if that's attainable for me because I carry my weight in my hips and thighs, but I'm sure gonna try! I'm currently wearing an 8/10 and would like to get back to my size 6 pants.