next month - now that's motivation

Options
So I just found out that a long-lost guy friend that I've been talking to online thinks we might be more than friends. But wants to meet in person to be sure - NEXT MONTH! Nothing like seeing an old friend, or a potential significant other, to motivate you to get on that treadmill!

Replies

• kbhealthy
    kbhealthy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    So I just found out that a long-lost guy friend that I've been talking to online thinks we might be more than friends. But wants to meet in person to be sure - NEXT MONTH! Nothing like seeing an old friend, or a potential significant other, to motivate you to get on that treadmill!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    How exciting! Can you buy a new outift in a slightly tight size as a motivator? That has helped me on this journey!
    :flowerforyou:
  • kbhealthy
    kbhealthy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    lol That's a great idea! Shopping trip? I'm not naive to think that I'm going to lose 30 pounds or anything in a month, but I'm definitely 5 pounds would make me feel better - physically and emotionally.
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    :drinker: You go and enjoy that meeting. You'll do great with that kind of motivation.:flowerforyou: :drinker: Feel good. Look good. Treat yourself to that new outfit. :drinker: :wink: Who knows what will come of it.:devil: :devil:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    YES! At least a new top and some new accessories are in order! :wink: Do you have a Forever 21 near you? Dirt cheap and some cute finds!

Enjoy yourself, and realistically you could lose 4-8lbs in a month, so just keep at it, and you'll be feeling good regardless of the scale!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Sounds like good motivation to me.