Someone to help push me!!

Options
Hi all , I'm looking for a friend that is willing to keep in touch with me daily , through email or just on my home page , to see if I've worked out and if so what I did... I don't hold myself accountable unless I have someone that I have to answer to... I know this is a lot to ask from someone but until I can get it through my head I can do this I need someone to help support me... I work 8 to 9 hours a day then get off work and take care of my two kids... (my guy works nights) so i really put me and my needs last , but I have 20 lbs that I really want to be gone by xmas and can't seem to push myself to do a really good work out, Yesterday my excuse was that i was having TOM so i couldn't really!!! OMG WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME.... Sure hope someone can help me....

Thank you,
Stacy
:frown:

Replies

• jenragan37
    Options
    Stacy-
    We can be buddies on here. I need someone to remind me the importance of losing weight to not only look good but be healthly. I would love to get into some cute trendy small clothes again too. Don't you agree!

Let's keep in touch -
    Jen
    jenragan37
  • annemama
    annemama Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Sure! I'd love to help motivate you! One of the best things about MFP is the people.... seriously. Add me as a friend. Be sure to "finish" logging at the end of the day, and I will see how you've done each day... it just magically shows up on my phone everyday so I'll know how you did. If you are having a hard day... just post your thoughts to your friends and encouraging words will come your way. Together we can do this! Good for you for asking for help. Oh, and if you don't mind, make your diary open so that we can help you when you need it!

Beth
  • rosemarysimpson
    Options
    u know u have me. and i know i havent been on much but i guess i am the one that need help.
  • shankleefranklee
    Options
    I'm always on here, and am trying to keep myself going to lose 10 my November 16 [I have 8 more to go], my birthday, and 15 - 20 by Christmas.

Add me if you wanna.