FELLOW MFPERS :)

Options
Moofey
Moofey Posts: 444
OKAY, So I wanna know about my fellow MFPERS so I figured I would ask

Your job is to erase the answers I put and put your own along with adding one more question.

1. What does your screen name mean or stand for? Mine was my nick name and the name of my Blue Dumpy Tree frog. Oh I miss him so much!

2. What are three things that are in front of you right now? My phone, iPod and a can of soup.

3. Okay, here you are required to be materialistic, what three items could you not live without? My phone, my car and my bed.

4. What is your favourite animal and why? A horse! I have no idea why, I just love them... Typical girl!

5. What is a funny secret of yours? I love Disney movies.

Replies

• april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Your job is to erase the answers I put and put your own along with adding one more question.

1. What does your screen name mean or stand for? im sick of doing for others and finally stepped up to do something for ME.

2. What are three things that are in front of you right now? my water jug, my empty peanut butter spoon licked clean and my calculator

3. Okay, here you are required to be materialistic, what three items could you not live without? my phone, my diamond rings, my doc martens

4. What is your favourite animal and why? white tigers. idk why, just cause.

• cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    1. What does your screen name mean or stand for? my nickname - intials are SKT - so.. skit skit, skitty bang, which morphed into skittytitty (kganger's) and skitty skitty bang butt (Panta's)
    2. What are three things that are in front of you right now? bank statement, keyboard, pencil
    3. Okay, here you are required to be materialistic, what three items could you not live without? cell phone, spermicidal lube, and hair brush
    4. What is your favourite animal and why? Turtles - no idea why, just love them
    5. What is a funny secret of yours? I'm an avid nose picker
  • Moofey
    Options

1. What does your screen name mean or stand for? im sick of doing for others and finally stepped up to do something for ME.

2. What are three things that are in front of you right now? my water jug, my empty peanut butter spoon licked clean and my calculator

3. Okay, here you are required to be materialistic, what three items could you not live without? my phone, my diamond rings, my doc martens

Woohoo nice answers!
  • Moofey
    Options
    Skittybang, your answers were awesome. I am still laughing from reading spermicidal lube.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    1. What does your screen name mean or stand for? Jade the color of my eyes. . . and a beautiful stone. . butterfly = signifies being born again, new life

2. What are three things that are in front of you right now?
    My computer, cup of coffee, motivational sayings and pictures

3. Okay, here you are required to be materialistic, what three items could you not live without?
    That is a toughie.. . clothes, bible, water

4. What is your favourite animal and why?
    I love butterflies as they are so beautiful, delicate and free.

5. What is a funny secret of yours?
    When I was a kid my favorite snack was bologna and ketchup sandwiches.
  • Shawn_Marie
    Options
    OK - I'll bite . . .

1. What does your screen name mean or stand for? My first and middle name - if I just use my first name EVERYONE assumes I am male and that pisses me off!.

2. What are three things that are in front of you right now? my water bottle, instructions to create a PV & BOM and green tea mints

3. Okay, here you are required to be materialistic, what three items could you not live without? my phone, my laptop and water bottle

4. What is your favourite animal and why? dolphins, um not sure why.

5. What is a funny secret of yours? I sometimes shower with my cat (he is 18 pounds and likes water, what can I say???).
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    1. What does your screen name mean or stand for? Hmmm Im Big, Im Dad, and my initals

2. What are three things that are in front of you right now? sunflower seeds, vitamins, computer.

3. Okay, here you are required to be materialistic, what three items could you not live without? A job, A car, My phone

4. What is your favourite animal and why? Lions. need I say more?

5. What is a funny secret of yours? Im not funny. I have no secrets
  • jlowensby
    jlowensby Posts: 142
    Options
    1. What does your screen name mean or stand for? Mine is my first initial, second initial and my last name

2. What are three things that are in front of you right now? my bottle of water, some carmex, and my computer

3. Okay, here you are required to be materialistic, what three items could you not live without? My phone, My water, my hairstylist

4. What is your favourite animal and why? A horse! In particular....my sweet Black Gypsy Rose!

5. What is a funny secret of yours? I don't eat or drink anything blue!

My question:

*Do you workout in front of your husband/boyfriend/significant other: No, I don't he makes me self-conscious and he tends to try to "sex" it up LOL
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    1. What does your screen name mean or stand for? It's my name. No, really.

2. What are three things that are in front of you right now? Pink domo-kun, turtle, homework junk

3. Okay, here you are required to be materialistic, what three items could you not live without? Cell phone, chapstick, deodorant.

4. What is your favourite animal and why? Dinosaurs.

5. What is a funny secret of yours? I'm actually very boring.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options

Ha. . my dear friend. my other favorite animal. . gosh we are peas in a pod!
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    1. What does your screen name mean or stand for? Most people think its for the urban legend of mixing poprocks and coke.. but its ACTUALLY for an old early 90s Green Day song called Poprocks and Coke.

2. What are three things that are in front of you right now? My desk phone, my two computer monitors and my radio.

3. Okay, here you are required to be materialistic, what three items could you not live without? my phone, my wedding ring and CHOCOLATE.

4. What is your favourite animal and why? Polar bears.. always loved them.

5. What is a funny secret of yours? I use an umbrella and BELT out music in the car all the way home EVERYDAY.

6. Who is your hero and why? My hero is my brother. he has been through a LOT in life, and always managed to come out on top. I have seen him in the lowest of lows and I have been able to help bring him up from it. I love him and he is my BEST friend.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    1. What does your screen name mean or stand for? Mine is short for canadian girl

2. What are three things that are in front of you right now? Water bottle, computer screen and tape dispenser

3. Okay, here you are required to be materialistic, what three items could you not live without? My bed, gym membership and car.

4. What is your favourite animal and why? A dog, not sure why though. Maybe because they are always loyal. LOL

5. What is a funny secret of yours? I enjoyed swinging on swings with one of my nieces.
  • ceannesjourney
    Options
    1. What does your screen name mean or stand for? It's a nickname (Ceanne) made up of my first and second name - the "truth" is because I want to be very truthful in this journey towards health.

2. What are three things that are in front of you right now? My computer, work to be done, hand lotion

3. Okay, here you are required to be materialistic, what three items could you not live without? My computer (iPad, iTouch, etc.), my books, people who love me

4. What is your favourite animal and why? My dog expecially, but I do love most dogs I come across

5. What is a funny secret of yours? When I have a plate with multiple types of food on it (rice, salad, chicken for example) I have to each food type seperately--I don't like to mix the flavors or textures of the food I eat--but I'm okay with things like sandwiches or pizza etc. ( I used to eat them seperately too though...)
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    1. What does your screen name mean or stand for? It's my identity...:wink:

2. What are three things that are in front of you right now? My I-Phone, a scanner & a stack of invoices.

3. Okay, here you are required to be materialistic, what three items could you not live without? My fifth wheel camper, my chewing gum & my i-phone armband for running.

4. What is your favourite animal and why? I will say goat kids...they are soooo cute & funny. Until they grow up.

5. What is a funny secret of yours? No secrets here!
  • littlequinns
    littlequinns Posts: 12 Member
    Options

1. What does your screen name mean or stand for? Nickname my husbands parents gave my family

2. What are three things that are in front of you right now? computer, phone, and a diet dr pepper

3. Okay, here you are required to be materialistic, what three items could you not live without? my phone, makeup and flat iron

4. What is your favourite animal and why? black and gold tea cup yorkie, just so cute!!!

5. What is a funny secret of yours? love to make up silly songs and dance around

6. What is the most embarrassing thing you have done? Tried waxing my pit at work one day, when a customer showed up and I ust threw my shirt on and my pit was stuck together, then trying to cut his hair while in the situation.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!
  • idshields24
    Options

1. What does your screen name mean or stand for? Mine is my first and middle initial and my last name and when I chose that screen name I was 24.

2. What are three things that are in front of you right now? My keys, computer and a pen.

3. Okay, here you are required to be materialistic, what three items could you not live without? My phone, my bed and my TV

4. What is your favourite animal and why? A elephant. Something about them is interesting to me, lol.

5. What is a funny secret of yours?I watch cartoons even when my son is not home.
  • aaleigha1
    aaleigha1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    1. What does your screen name mean or stand for?
    I wanted a name that would be at the beginning of the alphabet (at school I was always last on the register) its german and means noble

2. What are three things that are in front of you right now? my laptop one of my dogs and some crochet

3. Okay, here you are required to be materialistic, what three items could you not live without? three things I could not live without number one - my family including the furkids my phone and my car
    4. What is your favourite animal and why? A horse! favourite animals cant choose between my dogs :):)

5. What is a funny secret of yours? I dont think this is funny secret but people on here dont know about it - I have 4 tattoos all designed by either myself of my DH
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    1. What does your screen name mean or stand for?
    It's a nickname my mom gave me and the year I was born

2. What are three things that are in front of you right now? my computer, an xray that I need to get up and do, and a patient disk

3. Okay, here you are required to be materialistic, what three items could you not live without? Phone, Car, Home

4. What is your favourite animal and why? All animals, I am a huge softy, I'll be honest I like them for than people most times, especially my tweenie dachshund.

5. What is a funny secret of yours? Can't think of one at the moment