EVERY MONTH IS BREAST CA AWARENESS MONTH!!

Options
xraylady33
xraylady33 Posts: 222 Member
We are approaching the end of October, which is BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH, PLEASE remember this is a serious and sometimes fatal disease, and to be aware each and every day! If you are 40, please ask your PCP for your RX to get your mammo! Please do your monthly self breast exam, or ask your partner..make it enjoyable.

Breast cancer strikes one in five woman! YES>>>>look around you! Take time for your health and well being every day!

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE INSURANCE*************Please contact your local health department for a FREE VOUCHER to recieve your mammo! This is available every month, not just OCTOBER! There may be traveling trailers in your area, or busses! PLEASE CHECK TO FIND OUT HOW TO SAVE YOURSELF, from a devistating cancer.

Please remember this one fact...........Check the facility you have chosen and ask...ARE YOU ACR certified? Without this, you truly will not know if your technologist, radiologist, or equipment is up to par for diagnosing the disease.

If you have concerns and are afraid to ask...INBOX me.....I have worked in the profession for 25 years, and have been to the senate many times for setting standards on quality imaging.

I can help you locate a facility...JUST ASK....

Too many woman and men have lost their battle with this disease, and there is no time like today to show yourself...I CARE..I WANT TO BE HEALTHY & STRONG....I believe in preventative medicine.

Stay strong, and reach for the stars....
XOXO

Replies

• sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    keep you and your boobies healthy!!
  • Jessicab4e
    Jessicab4e Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. Women need to know the importance of Mammos. A mammo saved my moms life.