(lots o' pics...) 76 lbs. GONE (66 on MFP, 10 prior to MFP).

Options
I could not get my pics to post for some reason (I've done it before so maybe something is up w/photobucket), but here is the blog (WITH PICS!!!) and the full story:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/baypathgradLyns/view/-lots-o-pics-76-lbs-gone-66-on-mfp-10-prior-to-mfp-160769

Replies

• baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    not sure what is going on...my pics aren't working
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    hmm not sure what happened to the pics but i'm very proud of you
  • baypathgradLyns
    Options
    I deleted my original post, and put a link for my blog since something isn't working right.... :)
  • ehunte
    ehunte Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Pics or not ur story is indeed an inspiration for me! Keep up the good fight.
  • baypathgradLyns
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • jenniferpayne5
    jenniferpayne5 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your story. It is always inspiring to see someone who is sticking with it and making positive changes in their life. I have been stuck for the last 14 days with no loss and was starting to get frustrated. Contemplating going back to being "FAT AND HAPPY". Your story has kept me from giving up. Thanks for the boost.
  • baypathgradLyns
    Options
    Thank you so much for your story. It is always inspiring to see someone who is sticking with it and making positive changes in their life. I have been stuck for the last 14 days with no loss and was starting to get frustrated. Contemplating going back to being "FAT AND HAPPY". Your story has kept me from giving up. Thanks for the boost.

OMG, I am so happy to hear you are going to stick with this!!! best of luck, I am sure you will see changes soon!! :D
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Way to go, you look great!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    WOW. Awesome!...and because you deserve it...another WOW!!!!
  • HighenSugar
    Options

^What she said :)

Congratulations on the weight loss and life style change! You look great :)
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    What a great story! Congratulations are your success and best wishes not only for a beautiful wedding, but a wonderful Marriage!
  • sjostrich
    sjostrich Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Amazing story, girl! Thank you so much for sharing it
  • baypathgradLyns
    Options
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Wow you're looking good!! Keep it up, I am really happy for you!!
  • Glam0809
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • baypathgradLyns
    Options
    People are so supportive on here!!! I <3 it!!!! Thank you all!!! :)
  • SexiB
    SexiB Posts: 46
    Options
    WTG!!!!! LOOKIN GREAT! KEEP IT UP YOU WILL BE AT YOUR GOAL IN NO TIME!!! :smokin: :smile:
  • baypathgradLyns
    Options
    WTG!!!!! LOOKIN GREAT! KEEP IT UP YOU WILL BE AT YOUR GOAL IN NO TIME!!! :smokin: :smile:

Thanks! I sure hope so!!! :)
  • aolani
    aolani Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Your words of encouragement on your profile are exactly what I need.
  • KatrinaG2012
    KatrinaG2012 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. Very inspirational.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!