Stretch Jeans?

Options
2»

Replies

• juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Jeggings - NO! NEVER!!!!!

THIS! Do you mean jeggings or jeans with a little stretch? Denim with stretch I can do. But Jeggings with the painted on stitch lines and pockets.... NO!
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    I like them because it eliminates that huge gap between the back and the actual jeans (for those of you with junk in the trunk, you know what I mean ^_~). You know, where there's like a good couple inches between the top of the back and your actual back.

Mine's a combo of trunk and actually still having a waist even though I'm overweight. Sick and tired of these idiot clothing manufacturers that just assume that if you are over a certain size there is absolutely no way you could have a waist and so they cut all the women's jeans like men with the hip and waist being nearly identical.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I like jeans with 1% Lycra. More than that and you have to buy them 2 sizes too small to make sure they don't look like MC Hammer pants by the end of the day.

Hahaha! This is what I look for, too.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I was so hoping this was about pajama jeans.

I like the stretch jeans. They are more comfortable to move in.
    I like them because it eliminates that huge gap between the back and the actual jeans (for those of you with junk in the trunk, you know what I mean ^_~). You know, where there's like a good couple inches between the top of the back and your actual back.
    I know EXACTLY what you mean.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Jeggings - NO! NEVER!!!!!

THIS! Do you mean jeggings or jeans with a little stretch? Denim with stretch I can do. But Jeggings with the painted on stitch lines and pockets.... NO!

Agree 100%. Either wear leggings or jeans.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    I was so hoping this was about pajama jeans.

I like the stretch jeans. They are more comfortable to move in.
    I know EXACTLY what you mean.

I wish I knew what you meant :( I have no butt.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I've got some extra you can have.