I WANT TACO BELL!!!

Options
i love taco bell so much! I would eat it 2 times a week or more.It has so many calories in all the food,but I Want some so bad. what do i do to kick that craving??? I dont want to give in! someone please help!

132390.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

Replies

• naner
    naner Posts: 110
    Options
    i love taco bell so much! I would eat it 2 times a week or more.It has so many calories in all the food,but I Want some so bad. what do i do to kick that craving??? I dont want to give in! someone please help!

132390.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • paulamma1
    paulamma1 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Why in heavens name would you want to put that crap in your system?

You crave what you eat.

Step away from the fast food.

You can do this.

(Did that help? :flowerforyou: )
  • naner
    Options
    i know its crap!!! im addicted to it!! lol
    i am what i eat, but i havent had it in 2 weeks!!! go me!!!
  • jcpm98
    jcpm98 Posts: 114
    Options
    I used to love taco bell too! If you can set your mind to it you can stay away!! Try making your own tacos homemade or taco salad, I find that food I make myself taste much better and IS much better for me!

Hope that helps!
  • carla529
    Options
    I want Jack in the Box more than anything! So I feel your pain!

Then I remind myself that I didn't get to this weight becasue I was eating healthy. It was becasue I was a fast food junkie!!!

Just say NO, sister!!!!! :tongue:
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    I always get the grilled steak soft taco fresco style and it's only 160 calories. To me it's all about portion sizes these days, I eat what I want just not as much of it.
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    DETERMINED2Drop Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    http://www.tacobell.com/fresco/

You can eat it... as said, portion and right choices! :tongue:
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I agree.. make the tacos at home!! You're burning calories while cooking ^_^

Plus I agree with it's healthier for you:heart:
  • gperry227
    Options
    Try the Hungry Girl version of ur Taco Bell favorites......
  • surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I agree, try the fresco menu. It's pretty tasty and won't kill you with calories or fat grams.
  • mindyr11
    Options
    The Taco Bell Fresco menu is really good. I too am a Taco Bell addict. I just tried the grilled steak taco fresco and it was really good. So yes you can have Taco Bell!!!
  • finallyproud
    finallyproud Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Don't give in! Your doing so good! :happy:
  • DaisyJane
    DaisyJane Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hijack your thread..... but I know your pain (not about taco bell, we dont have them here) but I am completely craving big fat chips (fries) and mayonnaise.....:devil:

But last week I had an uncontrollable craving for pork buns and that passed! Just use distraction, or better still try making a low fat version yourself- sometimes it works! (Although I dont see the bloody point of low fat mayo so I just do without!)

I know this probably didnt help at all but I thought a group craving therapy session would help us all!!
  • DaisyJane
    DaisyJane Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Just read that last part over and it doesnt make sense at all...lack of sat fat is affecting brain....:tongue:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/37330-hg-s-spicy-chicken-crunchtastic-supreme

Soupy just posted this recipe! Give it a try! Also, there's a chicken enchilada recipe that I made last night! Awesome for a mexican food craving.
  • AmandaGrey
    Options
    I LOVE taco bell!!!!!!!!!!

Usually when I have a craving for anything, I drink some water, and tell myself to wait at least 10 minutes. I also try to think that it would be too much work and money to drive over and buy it. but if you are still craving it, portion control. I used to eat 2 chalupas and cheesy potatoes, and a drink. Taco bell can be very high in fat, so just be cautious, and like those above me, healthier choices of small portions is the best way.
    Good luck!
  • naner
    Options
    Im a vegetarian. so could i use beans?
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/37330-hg-s-spicy-chicken-crunchtastic-supreme

Soupy just posted this recipe! Give it a try! Also, there's a chicken enchilada recipe that I made last night! Awesome for a mexican food craving.

I was just getting ready to say that!!!:laugh:

JINX...buy me a soda.:drinker:
  • chulie
    chulie Posts: 282
    Options
    So I am totally new here....lost 6 lbs and dont want to say..well..I lost 6 lbs...im good..HAHAHA. So here's my thoughts. I don't even want to list everything I crave cause we'd be here all day!hahaha. The way I get through is, as someone else said. I didn't get this way by 1 slip up here and there, so every time I try and convince myself, 1 slip up isn't so bad, I remind myself that THAT'S what got me in this trouble in the first place!!! Right now, once isn't an option until I can learn once in a while is ok and NOT say that to myself every day, because then it turns into every day slip ups and week slip ups and on and on we go!! Good luck!!!! Don't let your brain trick you into believing what you know won't help!
  • OctoberBabe
    OctoberBabe Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Nothing taste as good as skinny feels!!
    Keep it in the back of you mind.

Ask yourself how bad you really want it. If you want it that bad then eat one. For me usually when I go that far it just doesn't taste as good as I remembered and you can move on. It really is about portions and choosing to make healthier choices.

Find a good recipe that matches your craving and stick with that. You will feel much better about your choices.:happy: :flowerforyou: