The BEST NSV by far!

Options
2»

Replies

• Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    29nib5z.jpg

His brother is red, he is green, Daddy is brown and yellow, and I am red and green. LOL
  • Beastette
    Options
    2ihvzvc.jpg

And in actual HUMAN form. He's good, right? LOL

Edit: This was taken before MFP...
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    VERY CUTE! Just goes to show that we are often not the best judge of what we look like NOW that we have lost substantial weight! And with his physical point of view (butt level) he still knows you are skinny! = D Would love to see that as your profile picture! = D Ha! Ha!
  • sophomorejinx
    Options
    So cute! Bless!!
  • Beastette
    Options
    VERY CUTE! Just goes to show that we are often not the best judge of what we look like NOW that we have lost substantial weight! And with his physical point of view (butt level) he still knows you are skinny! = D Would love to see that as your profile picture! = D Ha! Ha!

LOL at "butt level"! I thought it was hilarious that his version of Daddy really needs a haircut and has a massive upper body, but needs to work on the legs a little...
  • sbgraves
    Options
    I have no idea what NSV means, but you rock and so do your boys....DUH!
  • Beastette
    Options
    I have no idea what NSV means, but you rock and so do your boys....DUH!

Non-scale victory. Yeah, I had to Google it after I started reading the forums. See you first in the morning! ;-)
  • Jennieam
    Jennieam Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    When I read the post, I was keen to see the drawing too. You looked great, but wasn't sure whether dad might need to tone up a little ...

And then I saw the family photo (thanks for posting it). You all look great. I note from your signature that you have already lost a substantial amount of weight (pre-MFP). Well done. You look fantastic.
  • Beastette
    Options
    When I read the post, I was keen to see the drawing too. You looked great, but wasn't sure whether dad might need to tone up a little ...

And then I saw the family photo (thanks for posting it). You all look great. I note from your signature that you have already lost a substantial amount of weight (pre-MFP). Well done. You look fantastic.

LOL! Dad has the body of a Greek god, and always has. I think this was my son's way of representing his musculature, but I am not positive about that. That photo was taken during my summer vacation (read: "binge"), and I have lost about 12 pounds since then (thanks to MFP). I just keep adjusting my "starting weight" because I don't do well when my ticker shows a lot of weight lost. Tend to rest on my laurels too much. Not ready to post "after" photos, but when I do I will be showing the ENTIRE progression.

Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!