ranting about my food filled night.....

Options
i have been eating right ,staying in my cals, drinking alll my water since jan 4th... but yesterday was the worst day i've had....but maybe not so bad???.... everything was fine up until after dinner last night...i stayed under my calories.... then for some reason yesterday i was not even able to muster up enough moditation or....couldn't get over my laziness :grumble: to do any excericse.....it was the first day i haven't excercised in over three weeks....and i WAS told u shouldn't work out everyday and u should give yourself a break day........but to top it off....of coarse i needed to eat a little of EVERYTHING! and i could stop myself!!! jezz!!!! :explode: i counted everything and added it this morning....i'm over by 450 CALS!!!!!:noway: i knew it was happening..... even tho my mind wouldn't stop me.....this is also the first time (this time trying to lose...) that i when so OVER my cals...

so what should i do?.... i'm already back on track but did i do alot of damage??? i'd hate the thought of doing everything right and then everything just going to waste because of one day? i should have AT LEAST done SOME exercise.... now i'm pissed at myself....it's the frist day i wasn't proud of how well i did that day.......guess just feeling guilty and sorry for myself now.....:sad:

thanks for listening anyways....:flowerforyou:

Replies

• sherris
    sherris Posts: 112
    Options
    i have been eating right ,staying in my cals, drinking alll my water since jan 4th... but yesterday was the worst day i've had....but maybe not so bad???.... everything was fine up until after dinner last night...i stayed under my calories.... then for some reason yesterday i was not even able to muster up enough moditation or....couldn't get over my laziness :grumble: to do any excericse.....it was the first day i haven't excercised in over three weeks....and i WAS told u shouldn't work out everyday and u should give yourself a break day........but to top it off....of coarse i needed to eat a little of EVERYTHING! and i could stop myself!!! jezz!!!! :explode: i counted everything and added it this morning....i'm over by 450 CALS!!!!!:noway: i knew it was happening..... even tho my mind wouldn't stop me.....this is also the first time (this time trying to lose...) that i when so OVER my cals...

so what should i do?.... i'm already back on track but did i do alot of damage??? i'd hate the thought of doing everything right and then everything just going to waste because of one day? i should have AT LEAST done SOME exercise.... now i'm pissed at myself....it's the frist day i wasn't proud of how well i did that day.......guess just feeling guilty and sorry for myself now.....:sad:

• paulamma1
    paulamma1 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Girl you need to relax.

What's done is done.

The sun came up again today.

Plan days off from your exercise. Your body needs it.

It's 450 calories. You didn't murder someone.

Deep breath and off you go. :flowerforyou:
  • PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Your not giving yourself enough credit,so u messed up,sorry sweetie but your a human being and these things happen.Just tell yourself today will be better than yesturday and stick to it,I promise you will be fine.Maybe punish your self a little with extra excercise or taking away a snack,but don't beat yourself up over.....kay? Your doing a great!!!!! :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker:

-Bre
  • naner
    naner Posts: 110
    Options
    It will be okay!!! Just get right back on track!!! :smooched:
    don't beat yourself up over it!!

132390.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • MellyG426
    MellyG426 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Its OKAY! We all have off days where we don't feel like exercising or maybe we want to eat more than we should! :blushing: But you did accomplish something yesterday, so don't forget that. You were able to muster up the courage to LOG EVERYTHING you ate, which allowed you to see you went over 450 calories, thats a lot more than some can say for themselves!

Every day is a new day, so keep the good work coming!! :flowerforyou: :happy: They never said this was going to be easy, but with the support of the wonderful people on this site- you will get there. Have a great day hun!
  • sherris
    sherris Posts: 112
    Options
    everyone's right! thanks....i shouldn't be so hard on myself.......i just read another post about someone went over.............i think i just need to relax!!!!!! can't help being disappointed tho...but i'm going to let it go.........i'm sorry guys....i'm sure there are alot of people rolling they're eyes at my post.....:huh: :blushing:

but thanks for making it not such a big deal....
  • faylou
    faylou Posts: 89
    Options

Trust me your not the only one..
    The other day had an argument with my significant other, dealt with it with 6 oreos cookies not smart right.. but the next day is another day...
    Did extra workout for the guilties .
    you can do it just 1 step back to go forward 2...
  • MrsBlaze
    Options
    I certainly did not roll my eyes!!! :flowerforyou:

We are all human and we all make mistakes......even 450 calories worth!! :laugh:

If we could do it alone, we wouldn't be on this site at all!!! :tongue:

Be proud of yourself for the last few weeks and look back at yesterday and laugh.........it burns calories!!! :bigsmile:

TGIF!!! :drinker: :bigsmile: :happy: :laugh:
  • strawberryblonde1
    Options
    don't worry about it 450 calories is nothing (trust me when I have gone over... it is worse than that, hehe:laugh: ) I certainly wouldn't suggest doing that every week, but I find there is something good about letting go here and there, a "treat" day... once a week I allow myself to go over and eat a really yummy meal... it helps me prevent random binges and cravings... anways remember it takes about 3000 EXTRA calories to gain a pound (not water weight, if you ate alot of salty foods, drink up:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: LOTS of water)... so congrats you had a moment and you got over it and got back on track!!!!
  • Imogene
    Imogene Posts: 12
    Options
    Hey girl,
    Give yourself a break! :flowerforyou: I am proud of you. You didn't let it stop you. You got right back on track. Everybody has a down day. If I was you I would plan my eatting habits to allow for one of those kinds of days once a month, that way when and if it happens again you can enjoy it instead of being so hard on yourself. You are too hard on yourself. Eating and exercising are more about having a lifestyle; than a regimen we must follow. Absorb it into who you are; not about what you are trying to do. It makes a difference in how you feel about yourself.:wink: