I have to start all over again =(

Options
I've been out here for a couple of months and decided to go back and this time I will take it seriously.
So here what happened :

After awhile of losing weight my sister in law suddenly told me that the wedding is postponed
so i said "yay! i have still much time"
and this made me lazy
seriously...
my gym has been up for a couple of months too but I am not using it
and now...
I wanna do it again and hope this time around i will get to the weight I desire =(
because 1 reason is that
when I go to work my feet feel sooooo tired
I remember when I was in college even when I stand for 8 hours I don't feel tired as much as I feel now...
and I am thinking maybe its because of my weight too
because I normally weight less than 20lbs of my weight right now
I normally weight 120lbs and now I weight 141lbs.
I know I' am a pig right now that needs to chop its belly to lose weight =(

but my problem right now is the food around me...
I don't know what sort of foods should I take
/recipe that has lower calories.
I am sick and tired of eating sandwiches when I was on my process of losing weight before =(

Replies

• Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I don't know your height, but I am 5'2"-5'3".

At my heaviest, I was 146.

Down to 129 now :-)

I started this in July, and have been diligent about it for almost 4 months now to lose 16-17 pounds. My food diary is open to friends if you want to friend me and look for food ideas. (I never eat sandwiches).
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I agree sandwiches get boring pretty quick, and salads are minefields. I am pushing the protein and fiber pretty heavy in my own diet right now so I eat a lot of chicken, hummus, low fat cheese, beans, veggies like celery, onion, tomatoes, some carrots, green beans, squash, zucchini. Apples are also pretty good. I just started using a protein powder, called Pure Protein and am adding it to skim milk- it makes a great post workout drink and comes in handy when I get slammed at work and need something to keep me away from the vending machines.

Good luck, you can do this! Feel free to friend me if you're interested. I too am close to goal weight, with only 21.4 lbs to go so we can struggle and strive together.