If.....

Options

Replies

• kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I would go to each one of the GG people's houses (assuming invisible people can also fly) and play tricks on them alllllll dayyyyyyyyyyyy looooooooonnnnnnnnnnngggggg :bigsmile: :smokin:

Hiding car keys, cell phones, turning on and off the tv, opening and closing doors, and so many things I could do........th_muahaha.gif

Rob banks..........mess with people that picked on me growing up.............mess with people s b I don't like..............:devil: :smokin: ...........dance naked in the street :laugh: :ohwell: dunno.gif..............go to Brad Pitt and Vin Diesel's houses and watch them get dressed and workout.....Oh.......seeeeee.........that's why I said th_lipssealed.gif earlier.........my brains spinning and I'm thinking of evil plots and they keep getting worse. :devil: :bigsmile: :smokin:

But why only ONE day :grumble:

evillaugh.gif
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I would go to a Celine Dion concert
    and untie the strings on her boots.

bwahaharoll.gif
    bwahaharoll.gif
    bwahaharoll.gif
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    I would go to the convent and find out once and for all if the nuns are bald under their habits. When I was in 1st grade in Catholic school, several people dared me to find out that fact and I climbed the fire escape on the convent to check it out, but unfortunately got caught before finding out anything. Between the beatings I got from the nuns and my mother, I have been too scared to attempt to find out ever again. To this day, nuns scare the crap out of me.

som_nuns_scap.jpg
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    I would go to the convent and find out once and for all if the nuns are bald under their habits. When I was in 1st grade in Catholic school, several people dared me to find out that fact and I climbed the fire escape on the convent to check it out, but unfortunately got caught before finding out anything. Between the beatings I got from the nuns and my mother, I have been too scared to attempt to find out ever again. To this day, nuns scare the crap out of me.

som_nuns_scap.jpg

Is the habit the hat or the robe part?

Actually the entire outfit is called a habit. Monks wear habits too, theirs have a hood rather than the veil that nuns wear. I may be petrified by nuns but the lessons have stayed with me througout the years. :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I'd follow Tam all day long to see what's she eating, what's she doing to build muscle and how long she spends choosing the clothes to wear for the day.

Then in the evening I'd go somewhere else (Europe maybe, it'd be daytime there) - but I have to think about what to do there. So I have 1/2 day left, right?
    LOL! That is funny. And flattering! Thanks!!! :happy:

As far as the clothes....I spend about 2 minutes picking out my clothes! :blushing:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I'd follow Tam all day long to see what's she eating, what's she doing to build muscle and how long she spends choosing the clothes to wear for the day.

Then in the evening I'd go somewhere else (Europe maybe, it'd be daytime there) - but I have to think about what to do there. So I have 1/2 day left, right?

I'd follow her, too, but when she showers after her workout.
    Hmmm, perhaps I should start showering with clothes on!! :huh: :laugh:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    his house

cookdane.jpg

And the what...:blushing: Well, ya know...that is...for me to know. :wink:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

som_nuns_scap.jpg

bwahahahaha!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    his house

cookdane.jpg

Hmmmmmm, you got me thinking about Christian Bale now!! :huh: :devil:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Two words:

Donnie Walhberg. :heart: :heart:

I'd fly for free to Boston and sit first class. I'd find him and follow him around for a day.
    I think I'd probably do "things" to him to freak him out a little. :devil:

NKOTB rocks!! :heart: :heart:

I think I might need help. :ohwell:
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    I'd go shopping naked and get a new wardrobe, and lots of shoes!
    After that, I'd love to go "borrow" some fine car, and drive around trippin people out cause they wouldnt see anyone driving!
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    his house

cookdane.jpg

I like his belt buckle. :wink:
  • TamTastic
    Options

som_nuns_scap.jpg

Is the habit the hat or the robe part?

Actually the entire outfit is called a habit. Monks wear habits too, theirs have a hood rather than the veil that nuns wear. I may be petrified by nuns but the lessons have stayed with me througout the years. :bigsmile:

Well, in that case, if Tami was a nun, she would be bald.
    :noway: :noway:

:blushing:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    his house

cookdane.jpg

I like his belt buckle. :wink:

*Sigh* Me too...it really draws the eye...:love:
  • TamTastic
    Options

*Sigh* Me too...it really draws the eye...:love:

Is that what draws in the eye??? I thought it was the.....................th_lipssealed.gif

Umm............:devil: ...........................whistling.gif