What scale do you use?

Options
Hi all-
Just wondering what scale(s) you would reccommend. I have a digital one that reads about a 5lb difference every time. Thats a HUGE difference! So obviously im in the market for a new one. Any suggestions??

Thanks!

Replies

• WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Health-0-meter I found at Walmart for $20. I think it works for me. :happy:
  • krissykross
    Options
    I have two Health-o-Meters (just got a new one) and it, the old one at least, has always been accurate. I think it was about $20 at Walmart.
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    The one that gives me the most favorable weight. :) I have n expensive Alere that the insurance company gave me. But it is as good as the $30 one we got from Target.
  • davekaplan
    Options
    I have the EatSmart Precision Premium Digital Bathroom Scale with 3.5" LCD and "Step-On" Technology by EatSmart (copy'd and pasted from Amazon where you can order it for around $32). I really like it, gives you down to the tenth of a pound. They also make great Kitchen scales.
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    I have the EatSmart Precision Premium Digital Bathroom Scale with 3.5" LCD and "Step-On" Technology by EatSmart (copy'd and pasted from Amazon where you can order it for around $32). I really like it, gives you down to the tenth of a pound. They also make great Kitchen scales.

I just got the EatSmart Precision Plus about a week ago and I love it! Very accurate and reliable, looks great, and the price is quite reasonable (roughly $36 at both Amazon and Wal-Mart.)
  • anthony008
    Options
    Eatsmart Precision Premium Scale.

I kept hearing great reviews here on it and bought one. Like others said, it's accurate, nice looking, cheap (~30$) and even comes with a tape measure.
  • ansonrinesmith
    ansonrinesmith Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I use "The Biggest Loser" brand, since when I started I was close to 400lbs.
  • mrandolph69
    mrandolph69 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Check out this link:

http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/product-reviews/health-products/bathroom-scale-reviews/best-bathroom-scales#slide-1

I checked it out before buying the EatSmart Precision Plus Digital Bathroom Scale which I have been very pleased with. I bought it off of Amazon but can't remember exactly how much I paid. I think it was in the $30 range. The display is very easy to read. There is no memory but I don't it so that was not any issue.

When I posted the above response to another post on the same topic another user named StarGeezer added on the following:

"This is the one I just bought as well. This particular scale has over 1,700 reviews, with 1,500+ being 5 stars, so I had a pretty high confidence factor going into the purchase that this was a good product. And it is currently under $40 as of this writing.

Would probably be hard to go wrong with one of the EatSmart line, most of them score very high in customer reviews."