Newbie, checking in from Portland OR

Hi all, heard good things about this site, figured id check it out...would love to make new friends and workout partners!

Replies

• moffee01
    moffee01 Posts: 67 Member
    Im from portland too!:drinker: You'll love it on here its such a wonderful site
  • ricster55
    ricster55 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey there, Jared.

I'm across the river in Vancouver. I've been on here for 3 months now and am down 22 lbs. I gotta tell you, this website has done more for keeping me on track (ok - - sometimes, it's responsible for getting me back on track, too) than anything else. Just seeing what I'm eating and seeing the results (both good and bad) makes a world of difference.

Wishing you the best in achieving your goals.

Ric
  • VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    HOLLA!!! Portland - REPRESENT! :drinker:
  • millesun
    millesun Posts: 209 Member
    Wow I didn't know there were so many people from around here...maybe we should all help support each other!
  • You will love it!!!

Feel free to add me if you like =-.)
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Welcome to MFP! This is an awesome place.

Feel free to throw me a friend request if you'd like. I'm on the other side of the country but always willing to lend my support!
  • JaredBergeron
    JaredBergeron Posts: 379 Member
    Thanks! If there is one thing i learned, friends and accountability groups can make all the difference!
  • JaredBergeron
    Wow I didn't know there were so many people from around here...maybe we should all help support each other!

Im all for that and would love to make new friends to work out with virtually or in person... I hope to get some outdoor fit clubs started this spring, some GPP work mostly, TRX, interval circuit stuff, should be fun!
  • JaredBergeron
    Please feel free to add me on Facebook as well! Im starting to get the hang of things there lol

https://www.facebook.com/jared.bergeron