OKAY, I FAILED MISERABLY!

Options
I havent exercised in like a week! I also have been eating terribly!!! Although very weird but I have lost 2lbs.:sad: :sad: :sad:

Anyway....I'm getting back on track now....I will begin my exercise tomorrow morning again and eating right....

What a horrible mistake right? OMG! I feel like such an loser!:sad: I'm disappointed in myself....but I know if I keep up w/ these bad habits then It will only get worse.:explode: :brokenheart:

Replies

• Summarain
    Summarain Posts: 145
    Options
    I havent exercised in like a week! I also have been eating terribly!!! Although very weird but I have lost 2lbs.:sad: :sad: :sad:

Anyway....I'm getting back on track now....I will begin my exercise tomorrow morning again and eating right....

What a horrible mistake right? OMG! I feel like such an loser!:sad: I'm disappointed in myself....but I know if I keep up w/ these bad habits then It will only get worse.:explode: :brokenheart:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    You are far from a loser!
    I am in the same boat... I need to break my bad habits too.
    Just remember habits are trained and it takes lots of effort and focus to be retrained.
    Now, stop beating yourself up and move on.
    :flowerforyou:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    You aren't a loser in the bad sense of the word. You are gonna be a weight loser though!! You can do this so don't ever give up! We are here for you anytime you need to talk or vent or post something positive! You are going to do great! Good luck and let's start exercising!!
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Don't be so hard on yourself!!

*big hugs* You are not a loser! (well, at least not in the bad sence of the word, right? :wink: )

You don't have to be perfect ALL the time. We all mess up, we ALL make mistakes. The point is to remember the big picture. So, okay, you had a bad week. But a year from now one week isn't going to be the defining factor. Just try your best, and keep getting up and moving forward, that is what will be important. You can't expect an endless string of good days, all you can do is shoot for more good days then bad. Focus on health and being happy with yourself. The rest will follow.

You are worth too much to put yourself down!
  • dsthil08
    Options
    It's ok girl i am already WAY over my calories for today! But it's nothing a 4 mile hike wont fix. You cna't put fried chicken in front of me with mashed potatoes and gravy and expect me to say no! Just get back in that saddle and keep riding
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    You cna't put fried chicken in front of me with mashed potatoes and gravy and expect me to say no!

You gotta love the honesty in that!!:wink:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    You cna't put fried chicken in front of me with mashed potatoes and gravy and expect me to say no!

You gotta love the honesty in that!!:wink:

I have those feelings for pizza... :laugh:
  • Summarain
    Summarain Posts: 145
    Options
    THANK YOU ALL! you know, I am starting to think I have a disease....I love JUNK! I cant help it....this is soooooooooooooooo hard! I MUST keep motivated and FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS...its only for the better....:cry:

I need to get with it and stay with it! Gosh! i'm so frustrated @ myself, I mean, it pisses me off that I know that I shouldnt be eating something and I still open my mouth and EAT IT!:explode:

Pray for me guys....this is becoming ridiculous and quite frankly, i'm a bit worn out!:yawn:
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I have those feelings for pizza... :laugh:
    [/quote]

Oh boy me too, I LOVE me some pizza! :love:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    don't beat yourself up over this, get back on it tomorrow and do great.
  • Coach2010
    Coach2010 Posts: 209
    Options
    You can do it. I like your commitment to focus. I want to applaud your effort as you've already done some great work here.

Set your sights on your objectives, and maintain the desire to learn. It's your learning, with your effort, that is going to pay off in the long run. You're well on your way.

Be at peace, and I'm glad the MFP Team is online to share.
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    YOU WILL MAKE IT BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • becky444
    becky444 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I had a rough week as well. I didnt excercise but managed to eat okay until today.

We will prevail! Failure is not an option esp for me!

Becky
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    ...you know, I am starting to think I have a disease....I love JUNK! I cant help it....this is soooooooooooooooo hard! I MUST keep motivated and FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS...its only for the better....:cry:

I need to get with it and stay with it! Gosh! i'm so frustrated @ myself, I mean, it pisses me off that I know that I shouldnt be eating something and I still open my mouth and EAT IT!:explode:

The key is finding a plan and sticking with it. If you know you HAVE TO have pizza to stay happy, then plan a piece or two into your week. Get the low-cal/carb kind at the grocery store, or buy the dough and make your own at home so it's as packed with good stuff as you can get it. If you HAVE to eat chips, get those tiny little bags and it it with a giant glass of iced tea or water. That way when you eat those foods, you don't feel like you've failed.

Failing to plan is planning to fail. I actually ate chocolate tonight... counted the calories and punched them into the system. And I don't feel an ounce of guilt.

You CAN do it. You CAN learn to crave good, healthful, and nutritious foods. You CAN!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • KatieEppers
    KatieEppers Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this will help you or not, but a key for me to success is NOT depriving myself. I just keep track of everything in my food diary and watch my portions. You are so not a loser, girly! You can do it! I know you can!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Keep lots of healthy snacky stuff handy and step away from the junk!:laugh: Don't beat yourself up and get all guilty that 's the worst thing you can do for your self esteem. Just start over and be thankful that even though you were'nt "good" you still lost two pounds!:drinker: You can do this!:flowerforyou:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Istillgotit
    Options
    You did not fail. It was a learning experience. You learned that it bothers you to not meet your goals for the week, and as a result you have set new goals for yourself for next week. The main point is that you learned from this week. Don't beat yourself up about it. You had a loss this week , so it must not have been as bad as you think. I heard somewhere that it takes 21 days to form a new habit. That is all we have to remember, 21 days. You will have ups and downs, but we all have to keep getting back up from our downs. You are going to do GREAT!!! Keep up the great work and chin up. One day at a time!!!!!