FROM 673 POUNDS TO 350 pounds!!

Options
In 2008 I WAS WEIGHING 673 POUNDS,BEDRIDDEN AND MISERABLE..IN JULY 2010 I TURNED EVERYTHING AROUND WITH LOTS OF PRAYER,FAITH AND DETERMINATION. .I WAS WEIGHING 573 POUNDS IN JULY 2010 I NOW WEIGH 350 POUNDS..GETTING OUT AND ABOUT WITH A WALKER AND WHEELCHAIR....FEELS GREAT...SUPPOSED TO GET GASTRIC BYPASS SURGERY BUT THE WAY IVE BEEN LOSING ON MY OWN..JUST WAITING TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS

Replies

• Bellastarflower
    Options
    Awesome. Congrats on the loss so far. Keep it up and good luck!
  • kdouglas11
    kdouglas11 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    good luck to you, and congratulations on such an awesome turn around!
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Awesome! What an inspirational story. Good luck and God Bless you!
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    wow that is awesome!!! keep up the awesome work!!! you are doing an amazing job!
  • robmaguire1
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Keep up the great work.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Wow! You definitely dont need surgery, you're doing GREAT!! :flowerforyou:
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    Amazing! Keep it up!
  • Shausil82
    Shausil82 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • wtbf
    wtbf Posts: 57
    Options
    That is phenomenal! Good for you for taking control and turning it all around. And congrats also for doing it without the surgery. One less hurdle to face. Keep up the fantastic work!
  • calebespnsmommie
    calebespnsmommie Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration!!!! Great job for such a GREAT weight loss all on your own!!!! Keep up the good work!! :)
  • jkuhn71
    jkuhn71 Posts: 199
    Options
    That's truly incredible and inspiring! I agree with what some others have said...the way you're going, you can do it on your own - no surgery needed! Great work!!! :happy:
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing and so inspiring!
    Keep it up..soon you'll be running marathons!
  • Karallyce
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    that is awesome..... Congrats on the loss and keep up the good work
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely amazing! There are very few people out there who would have the determination to do what you've done. It is not easy to lose weight, but I can't even imagine how hard it must have been for you at 673lbs. I think a lot of people just give up! Don't ever doubt yourself again! You are amazing! I really don't think you'd need the surgery if you keep at what you've been doing! :) Congratulations!!!
  • sckrlov
    sckrlov Posts: 74
    Options
    Wow, you are such an inspiration. You are absolutely amazing!!
  • leilahh
    leilahh Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That is amazing and inspiring! Congrats!!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Another couple years and you're going to be a motivational speaker!!! :drinker:

Good luck on your continued success! :flowerforyou:
  • goingtobefit2015
    goingtobefit2015 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    You've come this far you can keep losing...you are doing fantastic and are such an inspiration! Keep up the great job and don't lose faith!
  • AloyMomNwife
    AloyMomNwife Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You've gotten so far on your own, you can get to your goal!! What an amazing, strong spirited woman you are!! I wish you the best of luck, perseverance and good health so you can keep going strong.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!