In need of motivation

Options
I think im having one of those off days where im just not bothered ... it feels so impossible to lose weight..

Can you please motivate me and re assure me that i can do it?

Thank you

Replies

• robinpickles
    robinpickles Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    you can do it... determination and self dicipline should be top priority!!!

I was a smoker for 30 years, and I quit... I gave up a diet mt. dew habit of 15+ years, and now I've lost 30 pounds in 6 weeks.

Count every single thing, don't go over your calorie goal, and it will happen...

YOU CAN DO IT YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

really...

I'm standing up and cheering.. YOU (THAT MEANS YOU!) CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goooooooooooooo JustinBieberisA =)
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    You can do this! If I can lose weight, anyone can. Just log everything you eat and try to move more. Don't get discouraged by the scale. The goal is to be healthier, and sometimes the scale doesn't move as fast as any of us want. Just remember that you didn't get overweight overnight, so you can't lose a lot of weight overnight. Slow and steady.
  • bedoozled
    bedoozled Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You can definitely do it! Some days are better or worse than others, but I think it always helps to look at it as an overall change versus a quick fix - if you just tell yourself that this is a slump day in a lifelong change, as opposed to a break or failure in a temporary schedule, I think it's easier to roll with the punches, and get up tomorrow raring to go : )
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    You can do it! Just keep telling yourself that!
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    justin beiber :laugh: