show me some love, lol...

Options
I run, and count calories, happy with my weight but always looking for new friends. Have a few half marathons under ny belt but training for ny first full marathon in march...
We all want support....let me know if you need a virtual training partner!

Replies

• purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Good luck in the marathon. Add me if you need more cheerleaders.
  • garangirl
    Options
    Well, I'm WAY behind you, but headed that way, slowly. I'd be happy to cheerlead, too. ^_^ And best of luck, regardless!!
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:laugh: Loves for ya! :) And Welcome!
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Doc told me Wednesday no running/walking until he figures out what's wrong with my knee and/or my therapy works out the pain. He knows I have 17 more half marathons to do, so he better hurry up and figure out the problem. We're crossing our fingers I don't need surgery.

I'm sure all will be well again, so I'm talking myself into another full marathon next fall. I want to do my FL and LA halves in January. Thinking about VT in April. Maybe something in between over Presidents' weekend.

I'll do some online training with you once he gives me the all clear signal.
  • ajm07
    ajm07 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    sweeet, I'm trying not to be too jealous of your running :)

I did my first HM 6 months ago, and I was hooked. But my training also brought out some ITB/knee issues which aren't resolved yet. AHHH! I cannot WAIT, until I can get back into it. A full marathon would be a dream come true. Something that once was so far out of reach, but now is within grasp. I want it BAD.