So has anyone met using this site?

Options

Replies

• supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I've met me in person and had an amazing time!

There are several more on the list I'd like to have a weekend party with, though. Just waiting for the OK!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    I've met me in person and had an amazing time!

There are several more on the list I'd like to have a weekend party with, though. Just waiting for the OK!

bahaha that sounds like something i'd say
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    I had brunch with two of my girls from here and next weekend we're having a little slumber party :drinker:

There are a couple more that are high priorities. Actually, there isn't anyone on my friends list that I wouldn't meet for a cocktail.

If I get into Escape from Alcatraz, I'm crashing at your place :tongue:

If that's the case maybe I will register for that race! A slumber party with MrsC!

Be aware its a triathlon! You're gonna have to swim... :tongue:

Oh, I am very aware of that fact. :grumble:
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Yep! My partner and I traveled 7 hours to run the Warrior Dash with two of my girlies from MFP and their boys... Great weekend away and solidified some great friendships while I was there :bigsmile: Already planning another race together sometime and hoping to race with some other MFPals in the next year as well.

I can't wait to meet more of my favouritist pals!
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I haven't met any of them yet, but would love to meet at least a few on my list in the future. :smile:
  • sweetpunani
    Options
    yes, interesting thing is when we hung out it was like we knew each other for years :) no awkwardness whatsoever :)
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    I'm about to run a 5k with someone from this site. Hopefully they are not a crazy cereal killer.

people who kill cereals are just mean.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    I have met 2 very cool peeps, and their little munchkin, and ate just about all their cheese.

Would love to meet more.

Taso, you're back :)
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I have 2 friends I knew in real life before joining. Im about to meet my first MFP person on Saturday though!
  • michelle_vankat
    Options
    Why would anyone want to kill cereal? :noway:

:laugh:
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I've met 2 and I'm meeting another on Saturday! :-D
  • danadee
    danadee Posts: 49
    Options
    I met one person on here and met another at a fit club workout, and we are now MFP friends and had a girls night dinner. :)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I have met several folks from here and had a great time with all of them.
    Awesome people!
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    Yes! I got to met Megjo. Her dog and my dog are good buds now. :laugh:
  • kumarprabhat
    Options
    I would love to meet the locals, but I guess it is easier said than done.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Yup, I met up with a really awesome lady and her family for this past Easter and a few other times.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I met one person on here and met another at a fit club workout, and we are now MFP friends and had a girls night dinner. :)

Hmmm was it a healthy dinner!? :huh:

I need to answer mine again, I haven't met anybody because of MFP BUT I did meet someone who's on here. I had met apart from MFP then found out she's on here.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I'm about to run a 5k with someone from this site. Hopefully they are not a crazy cereal killer.

Odd coincidence. I am a serial killer and running a 5k with someone from this site. Small world. :P
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

Odd coincidence. I am a serial killer and running a 5k with someone from this site. Small world. :P

Good thing you're not a CEREAL killer! :wink:
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I have some really wonderful friends on here whom I cannot wait to meet someday.