Smaller Face Pics = Increased Motivation!

Options
AshDHart
AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
It’s hard to stay motivated sometimes. I had a pretty lousy weight loss for September and even though October is picking up, I look in the mirror and feel like nothing is changing.

I’ve been interviewed on KNAT-TV three times in the last year. Today, I received a DVD for the last two interviews (one in June and the last one in September).

I noticed that the difference in my face is amazing! It was hard to grab a screen shot since I was talking, so I look a bit surprised in each one. :bigsmile: But it really helps to increase the motivation to see the changes!

AshleyKnatFaceBeforeAfterMFP.jpg

Full size photo and another fun one from interview one and two: http://www.fitharts.com/2011/10/20/weight-loss-photo/

Replies

• Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    oh wow, HUGE difference!!! Thats terrific!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great job! What were you interviewed for?
  • sckrlov
    sckrlov Posts: 74
    Options
    You look fantastic, keep up the great work!
  • hermanaamber
    hermanaamber Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • sallyv22
    Options
    Great job! And honey, Its not just your face... all of your hard work is noticable in your bicep, and shoulder... Congrats!
  • fordster99
    fordster99 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Congrats.
  • AshDHart
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great job! What were you interviewed for?

June was for child safety on the Internet and September was about the foreclosure market in my town.

Thanks everyone! It was a really nice surprise to see the difference tonight.
  • k121777
    k121777 Posts: 306
    Options
    That's great!!! Keep it up and just think of how different the comparison picture will look in January!!!! YOU GO GIRL!
  • 1234terri
    1234terri Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Seeing is evidence. So important. You are the evidence of your inner, fierce commitment! Love this!
  • pattycakes726
    pattycakes726 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful, Ash! It's not just your face. It's easy to see that you're smaller all over. The scale isn't always our friend. Keep going - your results have been fantastic, and you'll continue to melt away.
  • SexiB
    SexiB Posts: 46
    Options
    WTG your doing great you will be meeting your goals in no time!
  • aolani
    aolani Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference. I hope my face size gets smaller
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    There is a noticeable difference. You've achieved a lot so don't lose sight of that or your goal. I know that you will keep at it and be rewarded with a longer, healthier life.

You're really beautiful and photogenic ... and now you're getting healthier and more fit to boot.
  • AshDHart
    Options
    You look wonderful, Ash! It's not just your face. It's easy to see that you're smaller all over. The scale isn't always our friend. Keep going - your results have been fantastic, and you'll continue to melt away.

You're right about the scale. Photos really help when the scale isn't playing nice.
    You're really beautiful and photogenic ... and now you're getting healthier and more fit to boot.

Thank you Dawn!
  • TexasNana41
    TexasNana41 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself! There is a really noticeable difference and you look wonderful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!