Not enough Calories! Help!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Lisa_222
    Lisa_222 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    If I were needing to add some extra calories and you don't feel hungry at night, I'd have them in between. Like a said, a handful of nuts, or a protein bar. I really like zone perfect bars. They actually taste good and have a few vitamins and protein, and can be thrown in your purse for food on the run when you're having a busy day. Also they give you a little chocolate. The dark chocolate almond ones are really good. Have it as your dinner "desert" or mid meal snack or even at night. I don't think a couple hundred calories makes any difference whatsoever when you have it. I frequently have a little something before bed or I find that I'm too wired to sleep. A little carby snack is good for sleeping. I work nights, come home, eat breakfast and go to sleep right after and have done this since I started and I don't think it's having any impact on how much or how fast I lose, but I couldn't tell you for absolute sure.
  • Whitneylol
    Options
    Bottom line though, unless you have a disease or thyroid issues, it's too much food+not enough exercise=fat. We all know that.
  • _Sally_
    _Sally_ Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

Let's please keep the discussion respectful. No attacks or name calling. No reciprocation.

Please refer to the forum guidelines:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/14923-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting

I have done some major editiing of this thread. Let's keep it mutually respectful going forward.

Best Regards,
    _Sally_
    MFP Forum Moderator