UK'ers - Mexican Food?

Options
2»

Replies

• kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Hi George,

UK calling... yes, Mexican food is popular here too and it's very similar to the US version of Mexican food.

I've been to Arizona and eaten authentic Mexican as well as Tex/Mex during my visit. Even went to the Mexican ranch market in Phoenix which was freaky and cool in equal measures :laugh:

I'd say your UK visitors will really appreciate a Mexican buffet... something quite different to what they would normally have a lunch. Just don't take them to Taco Bell :laugh: When most Brits go out for a Mexican the food's almost superfluous to the cocktails and Tequila slammers :drinker:

But please don't offer Brits American chocolate because...and I don't mean to be disrespectful... it tastes like wax. The only candies I really loved in the states were M&Ms especially all the weird and wonderful varieties such as pretzel etc. Now they are the mutts.... but off the menu at the moment of course :cry: (because 35g is never enough :laugh:)
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    But please don't offer Brits American chocolate because...and I don't mean to be disrespectful... it tastes like wax.

:huh:
  • RAQUELINATOVAR
    RAQUELINATOVAR Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I love vietnamese, chinese, japanese....all asian food really....and i'm mexican.