• genene111
    genene111 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Friday results are in---->

50 sit-ups--> check
    20 push ups ---> check
    5 burpees ---> check
    30 seconds of plank---> check

These are all a challenge butvim starting to find a rhythm to it, but it has to be right away in the morning!:) otherwise I get lazy lol .
    Welcome Nicole:) great to have you!
    I'm off to work see yas in the am!!
    -gigi
  • PNCTink
    PNCTink Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Lozze-That's awesome! I still play volleyball now, but it's not uber competitive. I enjoy it though.

Thanks Genene! Not doing so well on the challenge though. I stayed up late last night rooting for St. Louis in the World Series (I'm a die-hard Yankee fan) and fell asleep just before the 11th inning. I had zero energy today. Went grocery shopping with my two kiddos and cleaned up the house. Tomorrow morning I will aim to do the challenge when I wake up. :)
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I did half the challenge yesterday. Did the sit ups and push ups. Took a break and then forgot the rest! I have softball today so will do later this evening.
  • genene111
    Options
    Alright Saturday is done ! I spread it out over the morning to see if it was better, but I found it more difficult lol back to my roll out of bed technique lol.
    Hope you guys have an excelent Saturday;)
    I myself can't wait untill tomorrow I have s loonngg night of serving ahead and it's always a challenge making good food choices at the restaurant :-/
  • genene111
    Options
    Sunday is done :) cutting it close lol there is only 45 minutes left of it;)
  • Lozze
    Options
    Come on everyone!

I've been too bloody busy, but from today (Thu) I'm making time. I did mine tonight and OMG it was so hard!
  • Lozze
    Options
    DIdn't do them tonight because I did 30 day shred for the first time! I'll encorporate it from tomorrow but I'm feeling 30DS enough right now!
  • PNCTink
    Options
    I've done mine for today, plus walked outside for 40 minutes.
  • Lozze
    Options
    I've been doing 30DS for the past five days (with one break) which has most of our challenge. Any more than 30DS would kill me!
  • PNCTink
    Options
    I've been doing 30DS for the past five days (with one break) which has most of our challenge. Any more than 30DS would kill me!

I haven't done 30DS, but I usually do Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. I need to get back into it because the results I saw were nuts! I'd never been that toned in my life and I'd only done it for about 2 months/about 5 days a week.
  • PNCTink
    Options
    I did JM Ripped in 30 this morning. Are you still doing 30DS Lozze?