SLIM BY SUMMER DAY 2 WHATS FOR LUNCH?

Options
SLIMFAST HERE!! SAVING MY CALORIES FOR TONIGHT AT RED LOBSTER? YUMMM..ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT I SHOULD ORDER?

Replies

• buffjess
    buffjess Posts: 382
    Options
    SLIMFAST HERE!! SAVING MY CALORIES FOR TONIGHT AT RED LOBSTER? YUMMM..ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT I SHOULD ORDER?
  • PrettyNpink526
    Options
    The seafood stuffed flounder with wild pilaf rice and a side salad! SOOOO GOOD!~
  • JMAMA
    JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I always eat crab legs-they are only 200+ calories, with steamed veggies, salad, and ice tea! Enjoy!!!
  • heavenshypnotiq
    Options
    SAViNG SOME CALS FOR TONiGHT SO i HAD AN APPLE, ORANGE, AND A SMALL PORTION OF PRETZELS!
  • meg0112
    meg0112 Posts: 344
    Options
    BIG salad with left over teryaki chicken-lettuce, turnips, cucumber, grape tomatoes, onions, olives (just 4!) and parmesan cheese :bigsmile: I seasoned the salad with cilantro, sage, ground pepper, and some lemon juice.

I am full and happy
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I went to Red Lobster about a year and a half ago and they actually have a "light" menu. I believe I had steamed veggies, shrimp and rice for under 500!? I think.
    Oh...and it was a lot of shrimp. :smile:
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Day off from work, which is just asking for trouble being alone at home!

So far today, it's not great, but okay:
    Flax Seed Bagel w/ Peanut Butter
    Yogurt
    Orange

I have to save up calories because every once a week my boyfriend and I go for a dinner date. He's mentioned wanting to go to a crazy hot dog place tonight that we go to every once and a while. Like CRAZY hot dogs! Let's just say that the one I get has PB&J+Captain Crunch on it....I know....haha...I think I'll eat before we go & stick with having a beer there instead...yeah, much better idea!
  • jcpm98
    jcpm98 Posts: 114
    Options
    lunch was a ham and swiss wrap with a few pretzels and some salsa and water, water, water!!
  • mommy0612
    mommy0612 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I had Annie Chun's Miso soup. It was good.
  • meg0112
    meg0112 Posts: 344
    Options
    BIG salad with left over teryaki chicken-lettuce, turnips, cucumber, grape tomatoes, onions, olives (just 4!) and parmesan cheese :bigsmile: I seasoned the salad with cilantro, sage, ground pepper, and some lemon juice.

I am full and happy

Oh and all for 295 calories. I caloriekinged Red Lobster for you and they have a lighthouse menu with steamed veggies, garlic shrimp, tilapia, rice pilaf, baked potato w/ pico topping, crab legs- it goes on and on. My best advice for eating out though is plan out a couple of options before you get there. I'm bad about saying "I'm going to order this" then I get to the restaurant and smell the smells and see the food and change my mind- ALWAYS ending up eating way more calories with my menu only guesstimations. So now I plan out two or three options, and see what my tastebuds tingle for when I get there.

Have a good dinner! And JUST SAY NO to the cheddar biscuits (although you'd be a stronger woman than me :laugh: )
  • buffjess
    Options
    I went to Red Lobster about a year and a half ago and they actually have a "light" menu. I believe I had steamed veggies, shrimp and rice for under 500!? I think.
    Oh...and it was a lot of shrimp. :smile:
    Oh that sounds sooo good!:love: can i go now?! well i best wait on my husband..:laugh:
    and under 500 cals?:noway: i couldnt ask for anything better than that!!! thanks:happy:
  • buffjess
    Options

I am full and happy

Oh and all for 295 calories. I caloriekinged Red Lobster for you and they have a lighthouse menu with steamed veggies, garlic shrimp, tilapia, rice pilaf, baked potato w/ pico topping, crab legs- it goes on and on. My best advice for eating out though is plan out a couple of options before you get there. I'm bad about saying "I'm going to order this" then I get to the restaurant and smell the smells and see the food and change my mind- ALWAYS ending up eating way more calories with my menu only guesstimations. So now I plan out two or three options, and see what my tastebuds tingle for when I get there.

Have a good dinner! And JUST SAY NO to the cheddar biscuits (although you'd be a stronger woman than me :laugh: )

Thank you I will definately plan ahead, and for the biscuts..that sucks!! :sad: maybe my husband can eat them all so im not too tempted!! lol but they r sooo good:love:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    scrambled egg with tomato, alfalfa sprouts and a sprinkle of feta with carrots. a slice of ace bakery organic multigrain bread and a big glass of water
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I am having a turkey sandwich...we are going to my moms for dinner, and she does not understand the concept of a diet...mrs. size 0 always makes the most fattening everything.. :sick: ..I am hoping she will let me know early in the day so that I can save calories!! Last week I got in trouble because I ate 2 mozzarella sticks...but they were soo good!!