sore muscles

2»

Replies

• babyblake11
    babyblake11 Posts: 1,107 Member
    I'd say rest for a couple days and see if the pain goes away. If it does, go back to working out (slowly, don't jump right back in) and focus on your form. If it doesn't, go to the dr.

I blew out my ankle in college, continued walking on it after the surgery and trying to exercise cause I'm a stubborn ***. I'm going to have HORRIBLE arthritis when I get older now. Better safe than sorry.

i know that i probably should but... i dont really get the pain unless i squat, twist or run... other then that i dont feel it!
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    i know that i probably should but... i dont really get the pain unless i squat, twist or run... other then that i dont feel it!

I'd be the biggest hypocrit in the world if I didn't admit that I pushed (who am I kidding, I still do it today) through all sorts of aches and pains and minor injuries. If you're going to do it anyway: be careful, take it slow, and be EXTREMELY aware of your form. That being said, the smart advice is to take a few rest days just to be safe.

Either way, good luck! =)
This discussion has been closed.