Hopefully the last time

ThinnerLizaJane
ThinnerLizaJane Posts: 3
edited 3:52AM in Introduce Yourself
I'm ready to get off the weight loss roller coaster. I have been on this site for a few days now. Just want to learn to eat healthy. I'm having trouble eating all my calories and not going over protein. Any suggestions?

Replies

• You are probably like me, eat 1st ask questions later, thats how I also end up under my calories but waaay over my protein.

If you take some time to research the food you are about to eat though, you are able to make a more educated decision, and actually start to plan meals ahead of time for the day
  • I do that too.. But lets be honest.. I rather be over on the protein part - than the sugar/fat part... So I don't really care that much about it.
  • Sometimes I'll log in and enter the food I want to eat before I eat it to see its nutritional value. If it puts me over (usually happens with sugar), then I'll plan on another meal or snack. I'm trying to fend off hunger by eating just a bit before I feel the need to, i.e. conscience eating. ...we all know the story...but it's been helping me stay within range. You'll do great! I'm so proud of you (and us)!! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.