I have been here for 3 weeks..........

Options

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    SGFlyingHI - you look amazing ! Congrats on your huge weight loss ! Laura, you are awesome, and I know you are going to be successful. 14lbs in 3 weeks must be so encouraging. I have been on for three weeks also (and this is my third time here). I have lost 5 lbs in 3 weeks and I'm so thrilled ! We all look forward to being with you through your journey and watching your amazing transformation..:drinker:

awwww, you are going to make me :cry: , but they would be great happy tears. I love this site and hearing from people like you who are so positive, that is exactly what I need, and I will be here for many, many more months to come.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    14lbs in three weeks, WELL DONE!! :flowerforyou: I take my inspiration from people like you so thank you for sharing your story.

I've started almost two weeks ago, I haven't weighed in but I am already starting to notice little differences, I simply feel great! Losing weight is never easy but like you, I keep reminding myself that I didn't gain it all overnight so it will take a while to lose it too. But we will get there in the end :bigsmile:

Thanks so much:bigsmile:. You are welcome, i thought some people would get some good out of my story. yes we will get there.
  • TonyaJS
    Options
    Such an inspiration. :happy: Thak you for being so open and honest. I am 3 weeks into this but just found this site yesterday! Seeing the wonderful people like you out here makes me feel good and provides me with so MUCH encouragement! We will do this and I look forward to hearing more from you.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Such an inspiration. :happy: Thak you for being so open and honest. I am 3 weeks into this but just found this site yesterday! Seeing the wonderful people like you out here makes me feel good and provides me with so MUCH encouragement! We will do this and I look forward to hearing more from you.

you are very welcome.
  • justdoingit
    justdoingit Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    How awesome is that?! Keep up the good work! I also used to LOVE burgers (ate'em 3x a week) but now thanks to this site, I pace myself. Originally lost 10lbs and then left for one year but managed to keep those 10 off. Now, I have a burger once every couple of months and excercise extra for a few days after I eat it. I really do feel healthier!

Just got back into it 3 weeks ago and have lost 8 lbs. Hats off to you though:smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    thanks so much :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am SOO proud of you and you remind me so much of myself. In fact your story about middle school through high school into adult hood was a bit like deja vu for me!

And I can tell you've gotten to that point I did and I know you will reach your goal.

You have realized that food isn't everything in life and there is too much living to do! Please let me know how I can help you reach 136!! I know you will be posting on here about reaching your goal weight and your journey and successes will inspire so many!!

Keep going girl! You are worth feeling GREAT about yourself!!

:flowerforyou:
    -Tami
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Wow! I am SOO proud of you and you remind me so much of myself. In fact your story about middle school through high school into adult hood was a bit like deja vu for me!

And I can tell you've gotten to that point I did and I know you will reach your goal.

You have realized that food isn't everything in life and there is too much living to do! Please let me know how I can help you reach 136!! I know you will be posting on here about reaching your goal weight and your journey and successes will inspire so many!!

Keep going girl! You are worth feeling GREAT about yourself!!

:flowerforyou:
    -Tami

thank you so much, you are my inspiration. Yes I have gotten to the point where I am just so sick of looking like this and just being so tired all the time. I really appreciate all of your encouragement and praise for me, I need it. Yes, I have realized that I am worth it and there is so much living to do. :heart:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Is it 14 already!!! Wowsers! :flowerforyou: You are doing so well. We are going to get this new life down pat together though baby steps mi amiga!:bigsmile: Thanks for encouraging me and always having a kind word to say you are great! Good luck on the rest of this journey.:drinker:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Is it 14 already!!! Wowsers! :flowerforyou: You are doing so well. We are going to get this new life down pat together though baby steps mi amiga!:bigsmile: Thanks for encouraging me and always having a kind word to say you are great! Good luck on the rest of this journey.:drinker:

118984.png

awwww, thanks so much.
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Good for you for knowing you are worth this.......your setting such an important example for your children that goes beyond the weight......you can do this...We all are GOING TO do this and we are going to live alot longer, healthier and happier and a bonus...sexier for ourselves and those who love us..........good for you and congrats on 14lbs.......Yeeee Haw for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:

GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Good for you for knowing you are worth this.......your setting such an important example for your children that goes beyond the weight......you can do this...We all are GOING TO do this and we are going to live alot longer, healthier and happier and a bonus...sexier for ourselves and those who love us..........good for you and congrats on 14lbs.......Yeeee Haw for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:

GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    SGFlyingHI - you look amazing ! Congrats on your huge weight loss !

Thanks CW. I appreciate it.

Laura you are doing AWESOME!!!!!
    Keep up the great work.
    :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    SGFlyingHI - you look amazing ! Congrats on your huge weight loss !

Thanks CW. I appreciate it.

Laura you are doing AWESOME!!!!!
    Keep up the great work.
    :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Thank you so much. You have done an awesome job losing the weight and you do look great.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    just bumping this up so some new people can read my story.
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    You have been an inspiration and encouragement to me! Keep it up girl! :drinker:

118984.png

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • mimi9463
    mimi9463 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I think that you started around the same time that I signed on, you are doing wonderful, hang it there and know that it will happen for you.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    I think that you started around the same time that I signed on, you are doing wonderful, hang it there and know that it will happen for you.

thanks so much, I absoultly love this site
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    You seem very motivated and you always welcome the newbies to the site and you are very dedicated. You can do this so don't give up. You know what you need to do and you are doing very well. Congrats on the weight you have already lost! Keep it up and you will be where you want to be before you know it.
  • crosstitcher0563
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!:glasses:
    Little changes like the McDonald's thing is what will help you in the long run.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!