hello

Options
Hi, I'm Jennifer. I absolutely LOVE this website! It's so easy to use and super convenient. It doesn't even feel like i'm having to count calories to be on a diet, just watching what i eat and knowing when to stop. I started back excercising and lost 3 pounds so far, 57 more to go! :)

Replies

• brianblinn
    brianblinn Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Great job with the 3 pounds! I know you can do it! Stay strong! We're in this together.
  • betzeross
    betzeross Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend - we can encourage and support eachother! :flowerforyou:
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    welcome. remember, its not a diet, its a change in lifestyle:)
  • hippotx72
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jennifer. I absolutely LOVE this website! It's so easy to use and super convenient. It doesn't even feel like i'm having to count calories to be on a diet, just watching what i eat and knowing when to stop. I started back excercising and lost 3 pounds so far, 57 more to go! :)

Hi Jennifer!
    Welcome. I agree--I LOVE this website as well, and it just gets easier and more enjoyable to use as I go. I actually look forward to tracking my food every day. I have about the same amount of weight to lose as you stated. Please feel free to add me as a friend.!
  • jezmarie89
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU! USE THIS SITE ITS VERY HELPFUL :) YOU CAN DO IT