Winners - you ARE one, and so am I! :)

Options
This is such a slow and careful process that I have to remind myself that I am already a winner for being here. For knowing what tools to use, for using them properly, for putting in the effort to do this. For confidently waiting for the results of lots of hard work.

If you're not at your goal weight yet, maybe you don't realize this - but you're a winner already.

If you know what your daily calorie intake should be, you're a winner. Most people have no clue!

If you know why exercise is important during weight loss, you're a winner.

If you know why strength training is just as important as cardio exercise, you're already a winner, and getting stronger every day.

If you know the difference between good, clean calories and bad calories, you're a winner, and every area of your life and health is benefiting from the good food you're choosing to eat.

If you have even TRIED to jog or run while walking for fitness, you're a winner. Don't you realize how few people have even tried it?

If you read labels, you're a winner. Most people just mindlessly grab whatever and throw it into the cart!

If you've switched to healthier versions of the foods you love, you're a winner because you know the difference between real food value and eating junk.

If you know how to enjoy a special treat every 2-3 weeks you're a winner. It's not all work and no play!!

If you exercise at least 3 times a week you're a winner, and if you're exercising 4 or more times a week, I don't even need to say it - but you're like a super winner, LOL!

If you weigh less right now than you did a year ago, you're a winner. Most people weigh more every year, not less!

If most of your clothes are loose on your body, you're a winner and as much fun as loose clothes are... you're probably thinking about getting a couple things to tide you over until you reach goal, hehe.

If you can look at yourself in the mirror and smile back instead of looking away ashamed, you are a winner. This is a huge one and one of the MANY mental benefits to DOING THE RIGHT THING by your body for a change.

If you know in your heart that next year or even the year after you'll be approaching your goal weight because you are THAT determined and confident that you WILL get there, you are a winner.

I try to remind myself of these things and I say to you all - you're a winner and don't you ever forget it! xoxo!!

Add more Winner lines if you have them... I want to print them out and tape them to my mirror where I can see them every day!

Replies

• sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    LOVE this! Thank you! :happy:
  • SarahxCheesecake
    SarahxCheesecake Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    :yawn:
  • babyblake11
    babyblake11 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    This is such a slow and careful process that I have to remind myself that I am already a winner for being here. For knowing what tools to use, for using them properly, for putting in the effort to do this. For confidently waiting for the results of lots of hard work.

If you're not at your goal weight yet, maybe you don't realize this - but you're a winner already.

If you know what your daily calorie intake should be, you're a winner. Most people have no clue!

If you know why exercise is important during weight loss, you're a winner.

If you know why strength training is just as important as cardio exercise, you're already a winner, and getting stronger every day.

If you know the difference between good, clean calories and bad calories, you're a winner, and every area of your life and health is benefiting from the good food you're choosing to eat.

If you have even TRIED to jog or run while walking for fitness, you're a winner. Don't you realize how few people have even tried it?

If you read labels, you're a winner. Most people just mindlessly grab whatever and throw it into the cart!

If you've switched to healthier versions of the foods you love, you're a winner because you know the difference between real food value and eating junk.

If you know how to enjoy a special treat every 2-3 weeks you're a winner. It's not all work and no play!!

If you exercise at least 3 times a week you're a winner, and if you're exercising 4 or more times a week, I don't even need to say it - but you're like a super winner, LOL!

If you weigh less right now than you did a year ago, you're a winner. Most people weigh more every year, not less!

If most of your clothes are loose on your body, you're a winner and as much fun as loose clothes are... you're probably thinking about getting a couple things to tide you over until you reach goal, hehe.

If you can look at yourself in the mirror and smile back instead of looking away ashamed, you are a winner. This is a huge one and one of the MANY mental benefits to DOING THE RIGHT THING by your body for a change.

If you know in your heart that next year or even the year after you'll be approaching your goal weight because you are THAT determined and confident that you WILL get there, you are a winner.

I try to remind myself of these things and I say to you all - you're a winner and don't you ever forget it! xoxo!!

Add more Winner lines if you have them... I want to print them out and tape them to my mirror where I can see them every day!

some people really need to hear this because there are so many other people out there still sitting on their butts not trying anything. you people are trying to change for the better! i agree, just the fact that you are all here, make you a winner!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Love it!!