SHOULD I BE EMBARRASSED?

Options
So since I started thid diet, I have made it more of a point to get out and play with my dog no matter what. The other day I was out in the back yard playing with Mojo. I would throw his toy and he would bring it back. But after awhile, he wouldnt bring it all the way back. He would stop just a few feet away, so that I would have to go to him. It took me until I was in the middle of the yard before I realized that I wasnt training my dog. He was training me. So, should I be embarrassed that a three year old dog out witted me?

Replies

• allie_000
    Options
    Thank him for it! He got you up off your *kitten* and playing!
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    Was he out smarting you or did he know that you needed to take the extra steps to help yourself. I think he was doing you a favor more than anything. Those steps add up over time and are good for you.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    of course! well spotted....
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • biddysaurus
    biddysaurus Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Thank him for it! He got you up off your *kitten* and playing!

Yep!! :)
    Way to go! Enjoy your time with your furbaby!
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    There's a reason Dog is man's best friend. He knew, he's got his eye on you and will get you healthy. Bless!
  • karyngrace
    karyngrace Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    hahaha thats brilliant! i wouldn't be embarrassed, i'd be giving him an extra treat for helping me out!!
  • yager8725
    yager8725 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    no!! he isjust helping his momma get exercise!!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Time to bust out the treats and train the dog. Although, I will say this, my dog loves a good game of chase, but when I call her she comes running. It's a great way for me to get in some running, she'll play all day, so it can really add up.
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    no!! he isjust helping his momma get exercise!!

Indeed! Love that story!!:laugh:
  • Leanne1795
    Options
    Lmao!
    My dogs have been training me for years. :bigsmile: