Working out....at work?

Options
Does anyone here ever exercise at their desk? I just read an article on preventionmagazine.com that showed ab exercises that you can do while seated, so I'm secretly doing them at work today. :tongue: One woman I used to work with replaced her chair with an exercise ball. Any other ideas out there?

Replies

• NoraEE
    NoraEE Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Does anyone here ever exercise at their desk? I just read an article on preventionmagazine.com that showed ab exercises that you can do while seated, so I'm secretly doing them at work today. :tongue: One woman I used to work with replaced her chair with an exercise ball. Any other ideas out there?
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i dont but i would like to! ill have to look up that article.
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to bring my excersise ball to work.... I need to look up that article too! sometimes when i am alone, and slow I do lunges and squats.. where is that article?
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Maybe kegels while sitting, or walking up and down the steps more than necessary. I can't stand sitting so long - Instead of waiting and doing multiple tasks downstairs at one time, I'll run up and downstairs repeatedly.
    When it's nice out I've been known to go for a brisk walk during lunch break - I can usually get up to 2.5 miles in.
  • NoraEE
    NoraEE Posts: 34 Member
    Options