Vegas???

Options
Is anyone else from Las Vegas? I have met 1 person. I feel like I am alone is this town! :laugh:

Replies

• astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else from Las Vegas? I have met 1 person. I feel like I am alone is this town! :laugh:
  • astarte09
    Options
    Wow really? I guess I am!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Sorry I don't know anyone on here from Vegas except Amy. But I love that town!! I want to come back so bad!!
  • Coach2010
    Coach2010 Posts: 209
    Options
    ...well the good news is, you have a virtual MFP crew that you can always reach out too.

Besides, what Happens in MFP, Stays on MFP :laugh:
  • astarte09
    Options
    She is the only one I know too!! She is on the other side of the world from me..
  • astarte09
    Options
    I am glad. It just seems like everyone is in a different time zone from me... after dinner, they arent on anymore :cry: and after lunch, it seems like most of them are gone... boo
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Not from Vegas...but I say when we come out your way we get together and go bootie shakin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO Green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • astarte09
    Options
    haha..i am down... I never go to the strip!
  • grasam7
    grasam7 Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm not from Vegas either...actually freezing my butt off (i wish : )) in Canada! Been to Vegas 3 times though and will be back someday!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I'm not from there but we are hoping to come out there in May. Maybe we can meet up and have lunch or something.
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Ahhh you are so lucky, Vegas is awesome!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Maybe we should all make a plan to visit Vegas and you of course and all of us just hit the strip and have loads of fun!!
  • astarte09
    Options
    I'm not from there but we are hoping to come out there in May. Maybe we can meet up and have lunch or something.

For sure!! I know my way around this town... I was born here... but dont be fooled it is lame!
  • astarte09
    Options
    Maybe we should all make a plan to visit Vegas and you of course and all of us just hit the strip and have loads of fun!!

LETS DO IT!!! We can all loose a little, then show off our fit butts!