Lion King 3D

Options
BrewerGeorge
BrewerGeorge Posts: 397 Member
Anybody seen this in the theater?

I'm trying to decide whether it will hold any appeal for a 10yr old who's owned the movie her whole life, but never seen it on the big screen.

Replies

• rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I saw it. I had never seen the movie before. I thought it was dreadful. I also don't think the 3D nature did anything to enhance the movie (if one were to be a fan of the movie).

That said, if it's a favorite of your daughter's, she would likely enjoy it.
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I did not think it was in the theaters anymore.... it was only there for a 2 week release. But i am sure the 10 yr old would have loved it if they loved the movie!
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I saw it! I actually saw it a week after its "2 week release" thing. It was super fantastic, I took my 6 year old niece who owns the movie and has seen it a million times. She told me it was way better than the original lol.
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    ME AND MY KIDS LOVED IT!!! IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES. THE 3D DIDNT REALLY DO MUCH BUT IT WAS NEAT TO SEE IN THEATERS.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    We went to see it on its release date here in the UK.

The 3D didn't really add anything to the original but seeing it on a big screen is something else. It's worth going to for that if no other reason.

Hakuna matata!
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    I have no kids but I saw it and it was fantastic! Such a great film to see on the big screen!