Trying to find a site that works

reedhopkin
reedhopkin Posts: 17
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Am looking around some Food Journal sites to find one that works well. After creating a personal food I couldn't find a way to add it to my lunch. Am I missing something??

Replies

• Am looking around some Food Journal sites to find one that works well. After creating a personal food I couldn't find a way to add it to my lunch. Am I missing something??
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Hit the box at the bottom....HTH..

dd
  • Thanks for your reply. I know that I can add it right after I enter the Nutrition Facts for "My Foods". My problem is that I'm entering "My Foods" without needing to enter them into my daily log. I don't want to add them now, I just want to get the Nutrition Facts listed. Now when I go to the Food tab, select one of "My Foods," select the food I want to enter, enter the serving "Amount," then there is no way to add it to my diary.
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 823 Member
    Once you've added it in the My Foods section, you can then search for it and add it to your diary like any other food.

For example, if the food you entered is "Reed's apple pie", and you wanted to add it to lunch, you would:

- Click on the "Add to lunch" link
    - In the search box, type "Reed's apple pie"
    - Your food should appear in the search results. Click on it, and you can add it like any other food.

Hope that helps!
  • I cannot figure that out either. let me know if you get a reply
  • Thanks Mike,

Let me give you an example. I have a "My Foods" entry of mixed nuts at 33 grams per serving at 200 calories and all of the other Nutrition Facts. I weighed out 44 grams this afternoon for lunch. I did the search, found the food, but do not have the ability to adjust the serving amount per gram. I can only adjust how many servings. After I entered the Nutrition Facts into 'My Foods" the programming did adjust the numbers for whatever gram I wanted but I can't get that data to my diary.
This discussion has been closed.