what will everyone do........

Options

Replies

• PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    I think a spa/makeover day will be in order. The relaxation of a spa, but also get my hair done. A new cut or color or something. Then of course clothes and the icing on the cake -- shoes.:love::love:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    I think a spa/makeover day will be in order. The relaxation of a spa, but also get my hair done. A new cut or color or something. Then of course clothes and the icing on the cake -- shoes.:love::love:

that all just sounds so awesome
  • meganlorraine
    Options
    I will be getting measured for the beautiful wedding dress I picked out for the wedding next year and cleaning out my closet for thr new wardrobe. No more feeling fat for this chicky!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    I will be getting measured for the beautiful wedding dress I picked out for the wedding next year and cleaning out my closet for thr new wardrobe. No more feeling fat for this chicky!!!

first of congrats on the upcoming wedding!!!!!!!!! and I hear ya about the clothes, the first thing I am going to do when I reach my goal is go and buy me new clothes that are not plus sized!!!!!!!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    bumping this up cause I want to hear some more.
  • weesel80
    weesel80 Posts: 186
    Options
    I would love to get a tummy-tuck, but won't be able to afford too...:grumble: I like the idea of having a party with all my family and friends who have supported me!!:flowerforyou:

109912.png
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    I'm going on a trip to paris!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    I would love to get a tummy-tuck, but won't be able to afford too...:grumble: I like the idea of having a party with all my family and friends who have supported me!!:flowerforyou:

109912.png

that sounds great.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    I'm going on a trip to paris!

can I go? :laugh: just kidding, it sounds so great.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I'm going to enjoy my wedding... and then start trying for a baby :bigsmile:
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    as vain as this sounds I am going to get plastic surgery. I am gonna get my nose done. I am gonna make it my christmas present to myself

Doesn't sound vain, I want to get my boobs done and a tummy tuck:wink:
  • mrhappy
    mrhappy Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I am going to wear my tight jeans and dance the freakin' night away. Seriously. I am in a couple of dance classes right now - you know how many women like a man who can dance?! Whoo-hoo!!!

:glasses:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I am going to wear my tight jeans and dance the freakin' night away. Seriously. I am in a couple of dance classes right now - you know how many women like a man who can dance?! Whoo-hoo!!!

haha so true! I love your pic! It makes me feel so happy! I guess that's how you got your name, lol :laugh:
  • jfox
    jfox Posts: 11
    Options
    im going to CUBA at the end of april and i should (i better) be at my goal or very close to it by then.... i want to walk down the beach without wearing a tanktop to cover my belly and a wrap to cover my thighs!!!!!!:sad:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    i am going to buy all new clothes! :drinker:

i have never been confident in this body, but i know when i get there this time, i will stay there and feel SO GOOD! lol

i will finally 'fit' into my sexy bod and feel great! :heart:

also, maybe a spa day, weekend away with hubby, and sexy new underwear, hubby needs a reward too for putting up with me! :laugh:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    I'm going to enjoy my wedding... and then start trying for a baby :bigsmile:

congrats on the upcoming wedding and good luck on the baby part.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options

that is great.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    im going to CUBA at the end of april and i should (i better) be at my goal or very close to it by then.... i want to walk down the beach without wearing a tanktop to cover my belly and a wrap to cover my thighs!!!!!!:sad:

wow, that is a great one.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    i am going to buy all new clothes! :drinker:

i have never been confident in this body, but i know when i get there this time, i will stay there and feel SO GOOD! lol

i will finally 'fit' into my sexy bod and feel great! :heart:

also, maybe a spa day, weekend away with hubby, and sexy new underwear, hubby needs a reward too for putting up with me! :laugh:

I am with you on the clothes part, that is what I am going to do too. a spa day sounds so great. and the rest does too.
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Well first I am going to have a party for myself once I get under 200 pounds.I haven't seen that for almost 10 years so that will be awesome.And when I reach my goal I am going on vacation,Shopping spree,and a total body makeover.Like gettin gmy hair,nails,and makeup done.I can't wait for that.I just have to stay on track and today wasn't a particularly good day LOL!! But God is my guideand I will reach my goals with him leading the way .