4 Weeks in

Options
Started with MFP 4 weeks ago. Started out at 250.0 pounds. This morning's weigh-in was 237.8.

20 mile run in the morning. The runs definitely go better without those 12 pounds.

Replies

• vsmith1981
    vsmith1981 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    20 miles this morning! WOW. Tell me that was your LR of the week?
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! keep up that great work and you will be at your goal in no time at all!
  • leti333
    leti333 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    right on! 20 miles?? That's crazy and amazing and awesome!
  • Calvinator24
    Calvinator24 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    20 mile run will be tomorrow. I'm training for the Dallas White Rock Marathon, which is 6 weeks from Sunday.

And, yes, that will be the long run for the week.

Monday was 3.97 miles
    Tuesday: 5.17 miles
    Wednesday: 4.19 miles
    Thursday: 3.76 miles
  • Cathy_5011
    Options
    Way to go!!! keep up that great work!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB! Keep up the great work!
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    you are doing GREAT! and, WOW...20 miles...at ONCE even. WOW. I'm hoping to increase from 3.5 miles to 5 miles at a time.
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss! And good luck on the run tomorrow!
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    Congratulations on your achievements so far. Good luck on your training, and marathon! You've done such an outstanding job.
  • bprague
    bprague Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    How are you increasing your milage this quickly?! I seem to be plagued with injuries and I'm only running 3-4 miles at a time right now.

Great job!
  • Calvinator24
    Calvinator24 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    How are you increasing your milage this quickly?! I seem to be plagued with injuries and I'm only running 3-4 miles at a time right now.

Great job!

We started training in June. The long runs on Saturdays have built up gradually to this point. My runs during the week are never more than 60 minutes
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!