One thing I've noticed

Options
Just wanted to share this, not really that big of a deal, but I've noticed that since I've lost some weight that my balance and flexibility has improved quite a bit...

Replies

• SeanMurphy
    Options
    I agree. I've also noticed that, after 3-4 months of careful logging of my food, when I forget or goof off for a week, I tend to stay under my calorie limit, seemingly unconsciously.
  • angee1126
    angee1126 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Any improvement (even if it's some small ) is an accomplishment!!! GOOD JOB! :drinker:
  • KatieTee83
    KatieTee83 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    It's those things that seem so small that are always the best side effects of losing weight, because you didn't realize what you were missing before. For me, it was being able to cross my legs -- all of a sudden my thighs weren't getting in the way! And I also used to sweat profusely and it was always embarressing, but once I dropped some weight, that went away. Not having to worry about have pit stains on all my shirts was such a small thing, but it made such a huge impact on my mental state.

Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • chyloet
    chyloet Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Me too!!! :smile:
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    that's a big deal, and isn't it lovely? it means that all those little minor muscles you don't the names of are starting to wake up and participate. YaYy for you!
  • mrimike
    mrimike Posts: 139
    Options
    I don't have that weeble wobble feeling all the time anymore. I'm actualy feeling almost agile again:)
  • opalescentmirage
    Options
    I've noticed that too! Amazing, isn't it?!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!